BY POWER GRIND PRO

Sarah S.
Loveland , OH
This juicer is incredible. I can put whole fruits and veggies in here and it will easily juice them. The only annoying part is the cleanup. The insides of this machine where the pulp and everything goes gets very gross and you have to spend a lot of time cleaning all the parts after each use.
Jasmine B.
Foster City, CA
This juicer meets all my needs. It is very easy to clean, efficient and fast at juicing anything I give it. It does a very good job with herbs, spinach and soft items like that. I have had it a bit over two months and use it almost daily and have had no issue or problem with it.
Lindsey H.
Beaufort, SC
I bought this yesterday, and make some juice this morning. I was disappointed in all the stuff that needed to be thrown out. I'd rather get a Vitamix that does everything.
Kathleen M.
Diamond Bar, CA
I recently purchased this iten from Macy's and I love it. It makes juicing so good and easy. It's fun using it also. If you haven't tried it, I suggest you do.
Nicole  C.
Boaz , AL
Very good product. Got mine about a month ago and love it! So many companies says theirs is the best but this is truly the best
Kayla H.
Wyoming, MI
Foodie Expert
I need one of these so I can make smoothies! and fresh orange juice! Myy coworker has one and says it works wonders!
Maria E.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Want to buy a juicer is not in the budget
I have heard a lot about the juicer good recommendation
and is great for your health and even you mind
Amanda M.
Liberty, TX
My friend has one of these and we had breakfast together and she made us fresh orange juice best orange juice I have ever had.
tara h.
Tacoma, WA
Its very useful and saves me a lot of time in the kitchen
Kayla M.
This thing works so good! I love it so much and enjoy using it in my nice kitchen