Power Foam Bathroom Cleaner, 24oz Aerosol, 12carton

by Lysol

Destroys soap scum and is tough on mold and mildew. Kills 99.9 microorganisms including Escherichia coli, Rhinovirus type 39, Staphylococcus and Rotavirus WA. Use on shower doors, tubs, glazed ceramic tile, vanity tops, sinks and chrome nonmedical...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Power Foam Bathroom Cleaner, 24oz Aerosol, 12carton!
Honolulu , HI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Power Foam Bathroom Cleaner, 24oz Aerosol, 12carton uploaded by Kate G.
Purchased at: Safeway
I love this product this is the power firm bathroom cleaner by Lysol and it kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria so I use this on my shower every single week. My husband and I live in Hawaii so we do walk around barefoot a lot so when we get in the shower it leaves a film in the van the shower it’s really gross so I do use this every single week and it takes all of the black off of our shower makes it nice and clean it’s so easy to use I just let it sit for a minute and then I scrub it and it rinses right off it has a clean Lysol smell and the smell goes away as soon as you rinse it off it doesn’t linger in the air like Clorox or some other products do. I would definitely recommend this for the shower it says it’s a bathroom cleaner so you can use it on your sink and your toilet bowl as well.