BY GENERIC

Power Crunch Triple Chocolate Creme Filled Wafer Protein Energy Bars, 16.8 oz: 13 grams protein 4 grams sugar Individually wrapped Proto whey for maximum protein absorption see more...

MADISON B.
Tacoma, WA
OMFG. These are so damn good and I’m so happy I tried them !! I usually hate protien bars because they taste gritty or have that weird protien flavor. Not these. They taste like a kit Kat bar. Who doesn’t want that ?? They are soooo good. You gotta try them.
Berenice S.
They taste good, have a good amount of protein, since the amount of protein is not as high is even a good snack for kids. They have more sugar than other brands, and the ingredientes are not the best, many forms of process sugar. But to indulge every now and then is perfect and no doubt healthier than many snacks and sweets
Ashley H.
Mooresville , NC
I am always trying to find a protien bar that tastes god to use as a go to snack on the run. I love the crunch of these and the chocolaty taste makes it remind me of the wafer cookies I ate as a child. Love these!!!
kirstie m.
I love power crunch bars! They remind me of the texture of a kit-kat bar. The chocolate is a pretty good one but the other flavors are better.