Power Crunch Protein Energy Bar Original Triple Chocolate uploaded by Emily P.Power Crunch Protein Energy Bar Original Triple Chocolate uploaded by Johanna C.Power Crunch Protein Energy Bar Original Triple Chocolate uploaded by Scott P.

BY POWER CRUNCH

Power Crunch® Protein Energy Bar Original Triple Chocolate.
13 grams protein.
04 grams sugar. see more...

Jess B.
Grass Lake, MI
The macros on these things are workout friendly, they satisfy my hunger and they taste amazing. Like the old wafer bars they had back in the day. Definitely recommended.
Dana B.
Seymour , CT
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite out of all of the flavors I have tried. They taste exactly like those wafer cookies with the chocolate frosting on the inside. They are amazing! Keep them in the fridge or freezer if it is warm out though because they do melt easily and when the chocolate rehardens it is a mess.
Scott P.
Kissimmee, FL
Foodie Expert
The Triple Chocolate Power Crunch Protein Energy Bar is my go to afternoon snack. I love that it fills my chocolate craving, as well as gives me that extra protein I want to add to my daily intake. With 205 calories it's the perfect snack for me.
Lauren L.
Lexington, SC
Foodie Expert
My favorite protein bar on the market. They taste amazing, and their macros are almost perfect. They're a little high in fat, but carbs are decently lower than competing brands, and the protein content is good. If I could eat one every day, I totally would. The triple chocolate flavor is really tasty as well.
Dalila H.
Gaaawwddd! Thesea are so so good. Specially when you have a sweet tooth like I do. This usually my 2 o'clock snack when you're craving something and just don't know what. And plus it's packed with protein!
Jessica P.
Orange, CA
These are amazing. Seriously taste like a regular wafer cookie. So delicious for a healthier dessert or protein bar. Super high in fat (same as protein content), but doable. I recommend these! Also the chocolate mint or peanut butter flavors are great.
Johanna C.
East Elmhurst, NY
Foodie Expert
Very tasty, i take this to work in the morning when i don't have time to eat breakfast. It taste like regular chocolate wafers but better!!!! I love eating Nestle Milo powder alone and this bar taste like wafers filled with Milo powder which is amazing!
Roxana H.
Foodie Expert
I could live off of these things. I love them because they are macro friendly and satisfy my sweet tooth. They aren't high in sugar, so I don't feel guilty indulging in one. I highly recommend these! The chocolate flavor is superb!
Trish S.
Buffalo, NY
These are great when you want to squeeze in something sweet while trying to eat healthy. But I limit myself with these because they have a lot of saturated fat in a single bar...way more than I want in a protein bar.
Melissa M.
Foodie Expert
This tastes really good.... Almost too good. But it's great for breakfast or a quick snack while on the go because you can throw it in your bag. Oh and it's good for you. I buy these constantly!!!!!!!
LEAR30968 | ADRIANA RIVAS R.
Foodie Expert
what is actual fat content?