Power Crunch Protein Energy Bar Original Peanut Butter Creme uploaded by Patricia T.

BY POWER CRUNCH

Power Crunch® Protein Energy Bar Original Peanut Butter Crème.
13 grams protein.
05 grams sugar. see more...

• What are everyone’s fav protein bars?? There are SO many ...1 Answers
  • Tiene leche o lactosa? 1 Answers
  • That looks so yummy, where can you purchase these?2 Answers
Gabriela R.
San Antonio, TX
THE BEST PROTEIN BAR EVER. The nutrition facts are amazing! Low carb! ♥️ love the taste of these bars and i dont get tired of the taste. All of the flavors powercrunch offers are amazing as well! Try these out as a snack or post workout!
Kristin L.
Winder, GA
These are so good. They don't even taste like a protein bar. There isn't a lot of sugar in it and it's perfect for a snack to satisfy that sweet tooth or even a dessert. I'm going to stock up on this!!
Harlie V.
San Antonio , TX
THIS TASTES EXACTLY LIKE A NUTTY BUDDY! It’s delicious, good calories, ONLY 9 CARBS! It’s technically considered a protein bar but it only has 13-14g of protein! I love eating this about 30min- 1 hour before a workout.
Lainey B.
Boston, MA
This flavor and the chocolate are my favorite!! These are my favorite protein bars I’ve tried. I even use them as a healthy dessert sometimes because they taste so good!
Tiffany T.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Okay - the first powercrunch bar I had was the sea salt creme and that was gross. But I got another sample bar during an expo and this flavor is great! It's not very peanut buttery but it's enough to hit your craving and sweet tooth without being too much. It does taste like peanut butter and milk mixed together.The bar is pretty light (doesn't feel like you're eating 200 calories) and reminds me of dessert. While I enjoy the crunch, I do wish it had more protein though!
Sarah c.
San Diego , CA
These bar are amazing! They don't have as much protein as most of the other protein bars on the market but the ingredients are a lot less chemically processed, they taste amazing and oh my god try freezing them and having them with coffee! it's a treat <3The fat content is a little bit higher but overall this a great product!Favorite flavor is peanut butter cream but they all taste great!
Samantha R.
Absolutely love these! Very good. One of the best protein bars I've had. None of the flavors have yet to disappoint me. They are a little spendy but the taste outweighs that. I highly recommend them to others!
Christine R.
Northbrook, IL
These bars are amazing! They're packed with protein and whey so they give u a boost. They're not too sweet and it's like eating a wafer dessert. They're not too expensive. Love the peanut butter, cookies m cream and vanilla.
Patricia T.
Cold Spring , KY
I love Power Crunch bars! They are very light and have a wafer like texture - think KitKat but better for you :) High protein, low sugar, low carb! My favorite flavors are Peanut butter creme and the Peanut Butter Fudge but I've also tried some other flavors and liked them as well but vanilla (a little too sweet). They are so, so good! I can't get over how good these taste! Satisfies my sweet tooth and I get extra protein, perfect for an after work out snack or in between meals! They do have 200g calories per bar so just be carefull that you don't get hooked on having them too often!
Kayla M.
Duxbury, MA
Friend at work offered me this and it is unreal it tastes like a nutter butter, but has the wafers like a kit kat. It has protein and is low in sugar I will definitely be checking out other flavors!
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE
That looks so yummy, where can you purchase these?
hidexi m.
El cajon, CA
Tiene leche o lactosa?
Lainey B.
Boston, MA
What are everyone’s fav protein bars?? There are SO many options these days! One of my favorites is Power Crunch Protein Energy Bar Original Peanut Butter Creme