BY POWER CRUNCH

Power Crunch® Protein Energy Bar Original French Vanilla Creme.
14 grams protein.
05 grams sugar. see more...

• What’s your fav flavor?3 Answers
  • Since these are protein bars, do they have a noticeable whey tast...4 Answers
  • Are there any other flavors besides vanilla? Aftertaste?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kristin H.
Palmdale, CA
This was an interesting but I will not buy this again because it tastes gross. And No I don't remember if I had energy afterwards because I had coffee too. But it taste like Wafer that we use to have in the 70s.
Lauren G.
Fairfax, VA
PROS: Awesome taste, rich and creamy, not super high on calories, great snack, good craving curber, the chocolate and peanut butter one tastes like those unhealthy little debbie nutty bars.

CONS: High fat content so it would be hard to fit these in on a low fat diet, although they are fairly low carb, they have a decent amount of protein but not as much as a typical protein bar
Cindy L.
San Jose
BEST PROTEIN BAR! It's delicious and I love that it taste like a wafer. I love keeping these in my freezer! The only con to this is that it does leave a slightly weird after taste, but it's obviously not that bad because I repurchase these all the time! This flavor is my fave!
SaintLee S.
N Miami Beach, FL
I didn't care for the taste when I 1st tried it but now I'm actually a fan. I eat it in the morning to gain some quick energy prior to a quick work out and eating breakfast. I'd actually love to try other flavors !
Caitlyn C.
Alexandria , VA
My favorite protein bars! a decent amount of protein, low carb and sugar too! These taste like a vanilla wafer cookie no doubt. I always have on in my purse for a snack. Easy to find and doesnt taste like other protein bars do, you can actually enjoy it.
Ashley S.
Marion, TX
Not good! I saw someone put theirs in the freezer for a few before you eat it and that was my first time trying it and I'm not sure if that will affect the taste but I did not like it! I'm usually a French vanilla fan but the taste was weird and chalky to me. I have two more bars so I guess I'll try it again without putting it in the freezer.
Kelli C.
Denver, CO
I am a protein bar buying floozie. But I keep coming back to these. Easily purchased off amazon and taste great. For the tastiest bar put it in the freezer for about 15 minutes before eating. My only complaint is that these can get flaky and become a messy on the go snack. Also, when I'm consciously closely watching my fat intake, these have a bit more than other bars I have tried.
Kelsey D.
Strongsville, OH
THESE ARE AMAZING. I discovered power crunch last year at my local Market District (Giant Eagle). The vanilla one is to die for!!! I love how much they resemble a wafer cookie and how sweet they are. Although they are a protein bar, I mostly use them for a dessert treat because I have such a terrible sweet tooth. Most of the time, I can find a deal for 4 for 7.00 or buy a box for over 10.00. The crumbs they leave are worth it to me! Go ahead and give them a try!!
Mercedez J.
Washington, DC
I love all of the PowerCrunch protein bars. My favorite flavors are the French Vanilla and Salted Carmel. The taste and texture is amazing and I really like the macro profile. A lot of other protein bars tend to be pretty high in Carbs, however the PC bars have a higher Fat and Protein ratio, which works better for my dietary needs. They are also pretty low in Sugar as well.
Marisa C.
This is a decent bar for after the gym. It really reminds me of those vanilla wafer cookies that I had as a kid. It does have kind of a dry tasting coating on it, but it's vanilla and that's all that really matters, right? I prefer this one to the chocolate one.
Kearsten B.
Abingdon, MD
I have been looking for some enjoyable protein bars, how would you rate these ones compared to others? Are their any other flavors that are better than the French vanilla?
B R.
Since these are protein bars, do they have a noticeable whey taste to them?
Samantha S.
Phoenix , AZ
What’s your fav flavor?
Natalia K.
Does anyone know if these come in lemon flavor and where I can buy it? My friend claims they tried them in lemon some time ago but I can't find them anywhere!
Julie N.
Hodgenville , KY
What's you favorite flavor of these?