Power Crunch Protein Energy Bar 12 Pack Cookies & Cream uploaded by Amanda E.

BY POWER CRUNCH

Proto Whey Is A Revolutionary New Form Of Dietary Protein. Its Micro Peptides Are Designed Exactly To Specifications Of Human Metabolism (Dieting, Muscle Repair &Amp; Growth, Energy, &Amp; Immune Response).* High Protein Creme Filled Wafer Bar With Proto Whey For Maximum Protein Absorption 14 Grams Protein 5 Grams Sugar 1.4 Oz Per Cookie/Bar; 16.8 Oz Per Box *These Statements Have Not Been Evaluated By The Fda. This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure, Or Prevent Any Disease. Made In Canada see more...

Joanne K.
These are great energy bars also protein bars however the cookies and cream is definitely not one of my favorite flavors I preferred the vanilla or the mint chocolate. I do not feel I would buy the cookies and cream in the future.
Veronica M.
Florissant, MO
I am a huge fan of the this flavor. Power crunch bars are good for a snack and it is packed with protein. Taste exactly like cookie N cream
Simone D.
Newhall, CA
Cookies & Cream is my second favorite Power Crunch flavor. These are sweet snacks that hit the spot without you feeling guilty.
Lindsey J.
Homestead, FL
These are WAY too sweet for me. The first bite was delicious but every bite after that was stomach turning.
Ashley H.
Grand Blanc, MI
Love these! They are my me favorite protein bar. I love taking them for an after gym snack and keep one in my purse when I'm running errands. They taste SO good. I feel like I'm eating a cookie. All the flavors are fantastic! Only complaint is that they are a little higher in calories than my previous go to.
Jazzmyn N.
Brentwood , NY
I AM A RECENT GASTRIC SLEEVE PATIENT SO PROTEIN IS KEY FOR ME, AND THESE POWER BARS ARE A LIFE SAVER WHEN IM ON THE GO WITH MY DAUGHTER OR SITTING AT MY DESK AT WORK. THEY ARE PRETTY YUMMY AND GET THE JOB DONE
Michelle G.
Gulfport, MS
These are one of our favorite kinds of protein bars. They taste great and are great if you have to have something for on the go. I pack them as a snack in my daughters lunch from time to time.
Samantha L.
Frederick, MD
Love trying new energy and protein bars and this one is great. Tastes yummy and does not have that gross protein bar taste.
Helen  L.
These taste great ! And they are also healthy. Perfect for a snack in the middle of the day or before a workout
Malorie H.
Just starting eating these protein bars! I really enjoy that they have a good amount of protein, and are not packed full of sugar. Cookies and creme is by far my favorite!