BY POWER CRUNCH

High Protein Creme Filled Wafer Bar Power Crunch®.  High Protein Low Carb Snack Box Contains 12 Individually Wrapped Power Crunch Cookies "Nutrition Engineered for the Human Race."® Proto Whey® is a revolutionary new form of dietary protein. Its Micro Peptides™ are designed exactly to specifications of human metabolism . To discover more about the only "Protein Engineered for the Human Race," go online. BioNutritional® Research Group ~ BNRG.com Contents of Proto Whey Protein Blend :  [Proto Whey® , maltodextrin, L-glutamine, SoftPsil® , MCTs , sucralose), milk protein isolate] Manufactured in Canada see more...

• How much sugar is in one of these bars? I need something that wil...2 Answers
  • Are these good? I don't like heavy taste in these and I like tryi...14 Answers
Power Crunch Protein Energy Bar
  • "But they are still pretty good and handy to have on hand for snacks. " in 1 review
  • "I feel like they give you a decent amount of energy - I usually eat them as a meal replacement in the morning." in 1 review
  • "For a protein bar, it tastes more like candy but it has great ingredients and a lot of protein for the amount of carbs and calories." in 1 review
  • "LOVE all of these except for the vanilla flavor." in 1 review
L. Pretti S.
L. Pretti S.
Washington, DC
I purchased two of these protein energy bar. One in the French vanilla and the other in peanut butter creme ( as pictured ). The French vanilla I couldn't really enjoy the flavor because of the whey protein thats inside. I felt like I was taking medicine. I did like they freshness of the wafer. It was a very nice crisp and creme texture. I did get the energy boost. The peanut butter protein energy bar was a bit better in flavor. Still it had a medicine taste as well. But I could taste the peanut butter flavor. I wish it didn't have that medicine taste I would def buy this more often
Amber G.
Amber G.
Sterling Hts, MI
Not too bad, but misses the mark a little for me. I've had the French vanilla and the original bars. The flavor is good, and the crunch is a nice change from typical chewy/ softer type protein bars, but the flavor had a weird after taste for the French vanilla? Also these were really, really crumby. I had flakes of wafer all over me and my car eating one of these on my way home from a workout. Not sure I'd buy them again.
Penny Y.
Penny Y.
Clemmons, NC
The peanut butter tastes just like my childhood eating nutter butter cookies! I travel quite frequently for business and these bars are fabulous to keep in your purse for a quick, healthy, protein packed snack. Especially if you are very busy and don't always have the opportunity to stop for lunch or healthy lunch options aren't available in the area.
Shamiza D.
Shamiza D.
Briarwood , NY
Foodie Expert
I got this chocolate flavor power crunch protein bar free from power crunch. It was very good. Had a nice little crunch, it's a delicious way to add protein to my diet. I prefer them as desserts rather than snack. I wish though that is was a bit sweeter and had more of a chocolate flavor because it's very mild right now.
Anna Z.
Anna Z.
Foodie Expert
These are so delicious. This protein bar tastes just like a chocolate bar but without extreme amounts of sugar. I'd recommend this protein bar to anyone looking to snack on something but without the extreme amounts of sugar you find in most things we all love to indulge ourselves in.
Mitul P.
Mitul P.
Olive Branch, MS
These are awesome! They don't have a wafer-like bite to them and aren't gooie or chewy like some of the other protein bars that are out there! I would recommend Power Crunch for breakfast or snack to curb your appetite. They also come in other great flavors like Salted Caramel!
Lori I.
Lori I.
Meadville, PA
I love these protein bars! I had weight loss surgery and these are a great on the go or to the beach meal for me! While at an amusement park last week I pulled one out for lunch! These taste great and are a great source of protein! Totally fills me up! Keeps me full for hours!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Foodie Expert
I love these bars! They are good for you and such a great snack because of it is packed with protein and not too much carbs. It doesn't have an aftertaste like some protein bars and it isn't as heavy as other bars. It is crispy and crunchy while still being very light.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Clearwater, FL
These bars are some of the my favorite protein bars out there. Chocolate and salted caramel are my two favorites. I highly suggest putting them in the freezer before you eat them. Also, putting salted caramel PB on the salted caramel is absolute perfection!
kirsen b.
kirsen b.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite protein bar and event though I don't "work out" it's a beach bag essential. I love the peanut butter cream ones in place of breakfast before a long day of work. Taste just like nutter butters. Best on the market!
Lisbeth A.
Lisbeth A.
Bell, CA
Foodie Expert
Are these good? I don't like heavy taste in these and I like trying some but don't know if I would like? Do they have a medicine taste?
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Augusta, KY
How much sugar is in one of these bars? I need something that will get me through 12 hours of work at the hospital, but not contain too much sugar in order to stick to my diet. Thank you!