BY POWER CRUNCH

High Protein Creme Filled Wafer Bar Power Crunch®.  High Protein Low Carb Snack Box Contains 12 Individually Wrapped Power Crunch Cookies "Nutrition Engineered for the Human Race."® Proto Whey® is a revolutionary new form of dietary protein. Its Micro Peptides™ are designed exactly to specifications of human metabolism . To discover more about the only "Protein Engineered for the Human Race," go online. BioNutritional® Research Group ~ BNRG.com Contents of Proto Whey Protein Blend :  [Proto Whey® , maltodextrin, L-glutamine, SoftPsil® , MCTs , sucralose), milk protein isolate] Manufactured in Canada see more...

• How much sugar is in one of these bars? I need something that wil...2 Answers
  • Are these good? I don't like heavy taste in these and I like tryi...14 Answers
Power Crunch Protein Energy Bar
  • "But they are still pretty good and handy to have on hand for snacks. " in 1 review
  • "For a protein bar, it tastes more like candy but it has great ingredients and a lot of protein for the amount of carbs and calories." in 1 review
  • "LOVE all of these except for the vanilla flavor." in 1 review
  • "I feel like they give you a decent amount of energy - I usually eat them as a meal replacement in the morning." in 1 review
April M.
Kansas City, MO
These are such a nice change from the regular protein bars that are sometimes hard to get down. They have a crispy wafer like texture and are very light.  I love several flavors but the triple chocolate is my favorite.  These don't taste like a protein bar to me, more like a sweet treat and is great for killing a sugar craving.
Brandy W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
When I’m hungry and need a snack I always reach for my Power Crunch Salted Caramel bae. It gives me fuel and energy until I’m able to sit down for my next meal. I love having one before or after the gym!
Tiffany M.
These are so good that you almost feel like you are eating something bad for you-but your not and it's chalked full of protein! I've had the Vanilla, Peanut Butter Chocolate, and Salted Caramel and all 3 flavors are delicious! I like to grab one on my way to the gym or when I running late in the morning and need a quick breakfast. I absolutely LOVE these bars!! There is ONE downside though that is the fake sugar taste. I'm not used to the Stevia taste and it throws me off a bit but once I can get past that I will love these.
Ashley F.
THESE ARE MY JAM! I was recently diagnosed with #Type1Diabetes and I love that they are only 10g of #carbs! They are the perfect snack size through out the day and during a workout. I've tried the #chocolate and the #peanutbutter flavors so far and chocolate is my favorite! I need to start buying these in bulk. I also snapped this photo really quickly to send to my Dad since he loves sending me care packages! HOOK ME UP DAD!
Dana B.
seymour, CT
These are a good snack to have on hand if you are craving something sweet. The macros are good and they have a great texture compared to most protein bars. Not super high in protein but if you want a healthier dessert option reach for one of these! Triple chocolate is my favorite but I have also tried the mint chocolate and the cookies & cream.
Savannah S.
Concord, NC
These bars taste so delicious and they have protein in them, I've tried protein drinks and they were all disgusting, I wanted to give up on having protein because there weren't any goods products but this one is perfection, I'm going to buy these for a long time, and there's so many options to choose from!
Anna R.
These are a good snack option if you are on the go and can't access your kitchen. Sure, they're not as healthy as whole foods, but they get the job done when you have limited options. My favorite flavor is the caramel. The other flavors left a bitter aftertaste, which is why I gave 4 stars rather than 5. I would recommend these.
Kass A.
Favorite Energy bars! Great amount of protein and low in sugar! Perfect for when you crave sweets but you're trying to stick to your diet. They are expensive but totally worth it! You can find these in a box at Walmart for about $7.
Karen C.
I love these bars of chocolate protein, is that according to I know cookies filled with chocolate cream. They are delicious, best when they are a bit melted OMG !! It is certainly a delight to eat one of these. + Snapchat Filter
nicole m.
Edison, NJ
These are the greatest protein bars on the market in my opinion. I spent so much time reading nutrition labels and researching the amount of carbs in different bars, this one is the only low carb and great tasting one I've found out there. I buy atleast 2 boxes a week.
Lisbeth A.
Bell, CA
Are these good? I don't like heavy taste in these and I like trying some but don't know if I would like? Do they have a medicine taste?
Kayla H.
Cleveland Hts, OH
How much sugar is in one of these bars? I need something that will get me through 12 hours of work at the hospital, but not contain too much sugar in order to stick to my diet. Thank you!