BY POWER CRUNCH

Power Crunch Original French Vanilla Creme Protein Energy Bars: Targeted protein delivery*NEW_LINE* 14g protein*NEW_LINE* High-DH hydrolyzed whey protein*NEW_LINE* 5g sugar see more...

Christy H.
Lumber Bridge, NC
Foodie Expert
These are so tasty & yummy! It's a great way to get my protein in and feels like a treat. Satisfies my sweet tooth and taste just like a sugar wafer. Love them!!
Lauren L.
Lexington, SC
Foodie Expert
Just like all of the Power Crunch flavor varieties, this one is delicious. Good macros. I can easily fit it into my daily macro intake, and it feels like a cheat, but it isn't! It is a little bit high in fat for MY personal macro goals, but really, 13g fat isn't bad. Tastes just like a vanilla wafer cookie!
Josie D.
Thomasville, NC
If you are on a low carb high protein diet these are the best bars.mthey are packed with protein and taste like those waiter cookies you get at the store. Plus th y come in lots if flavors
Katie H.
Kansas City, MO
Oh these are so delicious and pretty low carb! Feels like you are eating a candy bar.
Saarah S.
Playa Vista, CA
This was one of my favorite protein bars before I learned I had a gluten allergy. BUT, when I did eat them, the taste was phenomenal, it tastes like a sugar cookie, and gives me the right amount of fuel I need to continue on through my busy day. I really REALLY hope they make this particular one gluten-free soon.