Power Crunch Bars uploaded by Carolyn G.Power Crunch Bars uploaded by Addy T.Power Crunch Bars uploaded by Addy T.

BY POWER CRUNCH

BioNutritional Research Group - BNRG Power Crunch High Protein Energy Wafer Cookies & Creme - 1.4 oz. The Original and Still the Only High-Protein Creme-Filled Wafer Energy BarPower Crunch is truly the? Next Evolution of the Nutrition Bar. Just like the flagship product Proto Whey BNRG has creat see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
Carolyn G.
I have recently started using Power Crunch bars because they DO NOT have sugar alcohols! (Sugar alcohols can really mess with your digestion)

I think the taste is AMAZING! I honestly would rather have one of these over candy! The wafer cookie portion makes it feel like you are having a tasty treat rather than a protein bar! My only recommendation is to make sure they do not melt because the outer coating can easily make its way off of the wafer onto the packaging. The more it melts the more I can understand where others have mentioned a protein taste or texture. I do not mind protein taste, and in my opinion the protein taste was very slight. I honestly end up licking the coating off the packaging anyway.

Do not be afraid when you see that most of the original bars usually have 13 or 14 grams of fat. The fat/protein/carb ratio (they are lower in carbs) was designed for lasting energy, great protein, and they are low glycemic.

I found boxes on sale at my local Walmart this week!
Diana V.
Elk Grove
I have tried all sorts of protein bars Since I started my low card diet and this is my favorite. It has 14 grams of protien, only 5 grams of sugar, and 9 carbs. It taste Oreo flavored KitKat. It cost a 1.48 for one bar at my local Walmart, which isn't to bad. I feel like buying a case I will get more for my money so I plan to buy in bulk next time.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
I love these bars! They taste so good, I actually prefer the original one! But it is so delicious, I always eat this after workout! And it's only 1.50$ at Walmart
Michelle M.
Hialeah, FL
You might enjoy them if you can tolerate the taste of protein. I can't. Too chalky for me. I bought a box on Amazon and I can't eat them.
Brittney G.
Power crunch bars are very tasty. Almost like eating a wafer cookie ! I would definitely recommend
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
Every flavor that I've tried is simply fantastic! They're light, yet very filling and fulfill any sweet tooth cravings you may have. I like to buy them by the box at Vitamin Shoppe or GNC. I like that there are no sugar alcohols in them and they come in a variety of different flavors. Such a great snack.
Lauren L.
Lexington, SC
Power Crunch bars are one of my most favorite protein bars out there. The protein ratio to carbs/fat is very good (typically 10g carbs/13g protein/13g fat). I can easily fit this into my macros for the day, unlike a lot of other protein bars that carry the same amount of protein, but triple the carbs. Plus, they taste just like a cookie, and all of the flavor varieties are delicious.
Addy T.
Hudson, FL
I decided to try these since my experience with the Salted Caramel was so great. Personally I did not like these as much as the Salted Caramel BUT they are still good. My daughter did enjoy them, which is great for me since she is always going for my Salted Caramel. So now I will be buying both flavors.
Nicza S.
Gibsonton, FL
I enjoyed the cookies and cream one it was good. They are think and the only think I didn't like was that they seem to always be broken. But they taste delicious.
Perla S.
Una de las mejores barras de proteina que he probado. Cookies and cream es mi favorita. Parece que te estas comiendo una galleta pero sin todas esas calorias malas. Y solo 2 dolares.
Cassidy H.
A youtuber I watch has suggested these to her viewers but I wanted to make they were actually good and she wasn't just getting paid to say they are. And I also wanted to know what the best flavor is for those of you that have tried them. The help is very much appreciated thanks!