BY POWER CRUNCH

BioNutritional Research Group - BNRG Power Crunch High Protein Energy Wafer Peanut Butter FudgePower Crunch High Protein Energy Wafer Peanut Butter Fudge is a creme filled wafer cookie. Made with Proto Whey Protein and Glutamine enriched. Proto Whey is a revolutionary new form of dietary protein see more...

• What is your favorite flavor of Power Crunch?3 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Aimee B.
Aimee B.
Foodie Expert
I love these bars! Their texture reminds me of vanilla wafers! Although they have a good amount of protein, they also have a lot of fat in some of their bars (ex. Peanut butter and mint have almost the same amount of protein and fat, which is a downfall for me) other than that, they taste great and have a crunch to them! Very tasty.
Lori W.
Lori W.
Kennebunk, ME
I love this bar! Its perfect for a snack or in addition to a meal. Its light and tastes like it would be bad for you but its low in sugar and high in protein. All the favors are wonderful. I can't pick a favorite. I highly recommend trying these. They are around $1.50-$2 a bar
Gary W.
Gary W.
Guttenberg, NJ
Love these bars.
Amazing flavors... Especially the Salted Caramel.
13 grams of protein.
Cost under $1.50 At Trader Joe's.
Indigo S.
Indigo S.
I've been testing out protein bars for a couple of months now and "Power Crunch" protein bars are by far my favorite (taste wise). This protein bar comes in whey protein and wafer form (which works great). However, it is not my favorite nutrition wise. For example, there are ONLY 13-14 grams of protein per bar (depending on the flavor you purchase) and there are 200-215 calories per bar (again, depending on the flavor of your choice). So I would recommend this not as a great source of protein and good nutrition (especially compared to other protein bars) but it's a good snack for every now and again. Perhaps, a cheat day treat! Power Crunch Bars
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Ann Arbor, MI
Foodie Expert
These are amazing!  I wish they had more protein (13g is just not enough).  That said, they are delicious and don't have that chewy taste that most protein bars have- they really do taste like a kitkat or wafer cookie.  I don't have to "choke" these down, I have to ration them!
Laura P.
Laura P.
Evington, VA
My favorite go to snack! These have a decent balance of protein, carbs, and fats that help me meet my macros. The flavor is out of this world, and is unlike any other protein bar I have had. This snack is great for pre or post workout, or as a healthy dessert alternative.
Candice D.
Candice D.
Saint Peters, MO
Foodie Expert
I am in LOVE. This Power Crunch bar is delicious. Peanut Butter Fudge is my Favorite & I almost feel guilty eating it 😉 with 13 grams of protein, I can feel assured that I'm making a good choice! You MUST TRY it for yourself. The perfect sweet treat! #InfluensterApp #Contest ♡ @Influenster
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
New Market, MD
Love these bars! all flavors taste great! enjoy the crunch in these bars, reminds me of kit kats. much more 'clean' ingredients compared to other protein bars on the shelves.
rachel P.
rachel P.
Sequim, WA
These are really good and i love to eat one before I go to the gym for a little extra boost. Sometimes even before work!
Bekah S.
I ran cross country in college and have continued in post-college running. These bars are great to sustain energy, along with a great taste!
Bekah S.
What is your favorite flavor of Power Crunch?