BY NONE

Power Crunch Bar Triple Chocolate 1.4 oz see more...

Misha A.
Seaside, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This taste just like candy, Seriously it takes like a candy bar with added benefits I wouldn't know I was eating aprotein bar unless soemone gave me the wrapper so freaking delicious !
Ashley S.
Flint, MI
The Power Crunch Protein bar is delicious! The chocolate is melt in your mouth creamy. The wafers make it the perfect crispy treat. Not to mention they are filling and will curb your chocolate cravings.
Rosie.80 F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Love chocolate. Its a good snack after a good work out. It's not the best chocolate but it is ok after you burn all those calories and need some energy
estephanie c.
ESTA barra enegetica es muy buena solo con probarla dice vaya vaya esto es una buena barra para comer si te gustan estas barra sabras de lo que hablo
Raven D.
Austin
This is my favorite power bar before a workout. It’s low in sugar. I always keep these on hand.Power Crunch Bar Triple Chocolate 1.4 oz
IPrincess W.
I like the different flavors but there should be more protein. I like the thin crispy wafers. The taste is good I would purchase again.
Stephanie S.
El Paso, TX
Like all protein bars it does leave a funny after taste. but that comes with the territory. The taste is okay not the greatest.
Caitlin M.
Hilliard, OH
Great Great Great! I can not wait to buy more! My whole family loves this! We usually have multiple at our house at a time!
Melissa G.
Charlotte, NC
I'm not sure how I feel about this product. I don't feel like there is enough protein in it and the taste was not the best.
Alex M.
Saugus, CA
I wouldn't say its the most efficient protein bar out there when it comes to nutrition but it doesn't taste horrible
Kimberly L.
Would anyone recommend this as a pre fuel for running or working out?
Valencia R.
Raleigh, NC
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I need to get more protein in to lose a few more pounds. I wouldn't want to buy an entire box and its nasty. Has anybody tried these?
Samantha F.
San Mateo, CA
What's your favorite flavor?
April H.
Reidsville
I was told that the bi/tri peptides in these bars increase protein levels from 5g to around 30g is this true?
Sidney A.