BY NONE

Power Crunch Bar Triple Chocolate 1.4 oz see more...

Emmalee B.
Lake Elmo, MN
This is a super delicious protein bar. I always carry one with me for after workouts. They don't leave any after taste that some protein bars do. I have had the cookies n' cream one, personally the chocolate one is my favorite!! and I am excited to try all the other flavors that PowerCrunch has. I will continue to purchase these!
Quinn R.
1,256 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Walmart
Great tasting protein bar that is affordable and helps you get over the mid day slumps. It meet my expectations and is worth the price. The triple chocolate flavor is wonderful and don’t leave an aftertaste
Courtney B.
I really like Power Crunch bars! They have a solid amount of protein to keep me going with level energy, and the texture is more like a wafer cracker so they're great when you're feeling burnt out on chewy, smooth nutritional bars like PureFit or Zing which I tend to prefer. However, Power Crunch can have a little bit of a weird aftertaste sometimes so I'll only go for them when I'm craving the crunchy texture.
Christine M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my all time favorite protein bar. I have tried so many protein bars and this is yet the best one. It is not as expensive as the other ones and it tastes pretty good. It also comes in boxes. I have to have one after every workout or during the day it's a must for me!
Szandra B.
Smyrna, GA
It should not be called a protein bar.

It's an OK tasting protein bar, but a horrible tasting waffle.
It has a lot more sugar in it than a decent protein bar should have, so don't fool yourself, get a great tasting waffle instead with nearly the same amount of sugar in it.
The caramel flavor is horrid, don't try.
Simone D.
Reseda, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These bars are amazing. If you need a chocolate fix without going too far off your diet, you can eat a Power Crunch bar with little guilt. The Triple Chocolate Flavor is one of my favorites. It's an energy protein bar. It's layers of wafers stacked on top of chocolate. What's not to love?
Rachel T.
Dover , PA
These bars are really interesting! It's hard to describe but it reminds me of those wafer cookies that come in vanilla, chocolate, strawberry etc. but a lot less dense. This has a good taste but it didn't really fill me up. I was hungry an hour later
Holly F.
Columbia, MD
This is a protein bar I like to treat myself to every once in awhile. The flavors are fairly basic--chocolate, chocolate peanut butter, vanilla and a few others (nothing really out of the ordinary.) My only complaint is that its a little fatty compared to other protein bars, so it has a strange flavor that lingers.
Suzanne M.
Fort Worth, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Really loved the flavor of this one! Anything chocolate is a friend! 🤣 Anyway, I’m really like this brand because they are not super heavy and I can actually eat the whole bar! Definitely will be looking into this brand more!
Michele M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Not bad for a protein bar, but could use a bit more protein to be worthwhile. Only gives 13 grams in one bar. Tastes great and doesn't give you the traditional chLky taste of a protein bar.
Kimberly L.
Would anyone recommend this as a pre fuel for running or working out?
Valencia R.
Raleigh, NC
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I need to get more protein in to lose a few more pounds. I wouldn't want to buy an entire box and its nasty. Has anybody tried these?
Samantha F.
San Mateo, CA
What's your favorite flavor?
April H.
Reidsville
I was told that the bi/tri peptides in these bars increase protein levels from 5g to around 30g is this true?
Sidney A.