Add a Photo

By GENERIC
Power Cooker Pressure Cooker: Available in 6 or 8 Quart sizes Flavor Infusion Technology Built-in safety features Fully automated Retains moisture, nutrients and vitamins Automatic keep warm function Dishwasher-safe cooking pot Saves energy and time Frozen to done in 20 minutes Slow-cooked flavor in minutes
Review (1)
Photos (3)
Janice B.
Janice B.

This is my first pressure cooker experience. I purchased this to both cook and can. I have had it for about a week now and have used it 10+ times.
1. The cook book provided does have good starter recipes. Although try are good you need to add the missing ingredient.
2. It says you can cook ribs in 30 minutes.... you can, but try are not cooked the way I like ribs. I like my meat falling off the bone, it was not in 30 minutes. They were cooked all the way and to temp but tough. After giving it another 15 min they were amazing! Just remember depending on how you like your meats allow for extra time.
3. The construction of the pressure cooker seems very sturdy and I feel safe around it. The pressure cook my mamma would use was shady! Lol. I have dropped it (I'm the kind of girl that falls, trips over air, runs into everything, a disaster) and it held up. No breaks in tv's plastic.
4. I will update if anything changes. Overall in impressed with this machine and its performance.

Join Now