BY GENERIC

Power Cooker Pressure Cooker: Available in 6 or 8 Quart sizes Flavor Infusion Technology Built-in safety features Fully automated Retains moisture, nutrients and vitamins Automatic keep warm function Dishwasher-safe cooking pot Saves energy and time Frozen to done in 20 minutes Slow-cooked flavor in minutes see more...

Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
I got this as a christmas gift. My mom had one and uses it often so I wanted one. I am impressed I have a family of 4 and can now cook dinner with ease. Meat comes out so tender and you can steam vegtables.
Alyssa H.
I really love this product! It takes a little getting used to... my first few meals were flops, but once I researched and got used to it- it is awesome! I can cook 10 baked potatoes fully in 10 minutes....It blew my mind when I attempted a pot roast. The process in a slow cooker would definitely take 6-8 hours to have a tender roast. I cooked mine thoroughly in 45 minutes!!! I assumed it would be tough and not tender, but I was wrong. It was every bit as tender as the previous roasts I had cooked for 8 hours. I need to research more recipes, but I do love it! I also love that I can use it as a crockpot or to brown meat. It has several functions!
Janice B.
This is my first pressure cooker experience. I purchased this to both cook and can. I have had it for about a week now and have used it 10+ times.
1. The cook book provided does have good starter recipes. Although try are good you need to add the missing ingredient.
2. It says you can cook ribs in 30 minutes.... you can, but try are not cooked the way I like ribs. I like my meat falling off the bone, it was not in 30 minutes. They were cooked all the way and to temp but tough. After giving it another 15 min they were amazing! Just remember depending on how you like your meats allow for extra time.
3. The construction of the pressure cooker seems very sturdy and I feel safe around it. The pressure cook my mamma would use was shady! Lol. I have dropped it (I'm the kind of girl that falls, trips over air, runs into everything, a disaster) and it held up. No breaks in tv's plastic.
4. I will update if anything changes. Overall in impressed with this machine and its performance.
Carly M.
My mom bought this for me for my birthday. It works wonderfully. Frozen chicken tenders to cooked and falling apart in 30 mins. I just wish the timer went longer. I have to reset and start again when doing larger pieces of meat. Especially if they are straight out of the freezer.
Megan M.
Saint Clair, PA
I received this as a gift from my father for Christmas. At first, I didn't understand why he would buy me this, but holy moly I am glad he did! I just made home made sauce in 5 minutes that tasted like it has been cooking all day. I made pork chops and mashed sweet potatoes from scratch in 20! Saves money, saves time...cannot live without it.
Felicite B.
Kent, WA
It’s kind of expensive but it’s so worth it. It has so many functions and is such a life saver.
Francine B.
Providence, RI
I have been hearing about the power pressure cooker and all the rave about it can someone please tell me if it's a good investment to buy or not???
Alyssa H.
Does anyone have a great recipe site for these pressure cookers?