Power Cooker Pressure Cooker
Top Questions See all 1 Q&A
- I have been hearing about the power pressure cook...Be the first to answer!
1. The cook book provided does have good starter recipes. Although try are good you need to add the missing ingredient.
2. It says you can cook ribs in 30 minutes.... you can, but try are not cooked the way I like ribs. I like my meat falling off the bone, it was not in 30 minutes. They were cooked all the way and to temp but tough. After giving it another 15 min they were amazing! Just remember depending on how you like your meats allow for extra time.
3. The construction of the pressure cooker seems very sturdy and I feel safe around it. The pressure cook my mamma would use was shady! Lol. I have dropped it (I'm the kind of girl that falls, trips over air, runs into everything, a disaster) and it held up. No breaks in tv's plastic.
4. I will update if anything changes. Overall in impressed with this machine and its performance.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos