BY POWER BRAND

Jennifer M.
My son has recently become obsessed with these after watching countless videos on Youtube. I just don't get what is so cool about them. First of all, they are pretty expensive for what you get. $3-$4 each is pretty steep for a little toy that doesn't even really do anything. I get the whole "surprise" concept is excited to see which one your going to get. It was a great idea by whoever created them, because you get people to spend more and more money on them. The fact that you don't know which one you are getting, so you keep buying more and more to try to get one you don't have. Only to find out, you just added a sixth freaking Venom to your collection. Waste of money if you ask me.
Jamie H.
Youngsville, NC
My little one actually just got into these. He is always watching the YouTube videos on these and has decided he "needs" them lol. I like the concept of surprise and how excited he gets I just hate that they are so expensive for one little toy. Seriously, I get them at 5 and below and they are $3 each. some are more!
Adrienne F.
Frankfort, KY
My daughter absolutely loves all mashems! They can be a little pricey but manage to keep her entertained for hours on hours! I will defiantly continue to buy them! Neat little toys honestly and i love when she picks out the surprise ones! you never know who you're getting!
Heidi B.
Powder Spgs, GA
Son is obsessed with mashems. Quality is iffy. Paint fades; parts rip off. Overpriced; however, will continue to buy in limited quantity since my son enjoys.
Erica C.
Mohawk, WV
My son loves them. They are awesome. Neat toys and fun. Price friendly. Recommend them. Great for stocking