BY UNKNOWN

Cook, serve, and enjoy a healthier version of fried foods with the Power Air Fryer XL. By using less or no oil when preparing meals, this home cooker lets you fry, bake, steam, roast, grill, steam, or saute your favorite foods, guilt free. see more...

Robin L.
Germantown, TN
One of the best birthday gifts I have ever received...even though I did pick it out myself.  I try to eat healthy and follow figure competitor, Nicole Wilkins, on her website.  She showed a demonstration of how she preps her food for the week and used this air fryer.  I was intrigued and added it to my birthday list.  The price is somewhat high, but it is so worth it.

Cooking food has been so unbelievably easy and the taste of it all has been great.  So far I have cooked chicken, steak, and pork tenderloin in it.  I compared different models before deciding on the Power Air Fryer XL.  I went with it because of the ease of the programmed food choices.  I plug it in, turn it on and rotate until I find the icon for the type of meat I am cooking.  The best thing is I simply start the fryer and walk away to do other things while it's cooking.  There's no mess and clean up is easy.

I love this thing!
Benita P.
Montgomery, AL
This product has really been great with my low carb way of eating! I am still able to have "fried" chicken without all of the flour, oil, and mess that comes with it. I recommend this to anyone that's looking for a healthier way of eating, but still want to feel like you are eating what your family is eating at dinner
Stephanie L.
Saint Cloud, FL
We have this air fryer in our house and idk what I would do without it it cooks chicken it makes leftovers taste better and even makes baked potatoes and meat I would recommend for people that like fried or crunchy food it’s healthier to use the air fryer love this machine
Courtney U.
Your tummy will love you for this! This is probably one of my better investments on kitchen appliances. I can fry food without it being super greasy. It cuts cooking time as well. Food comes out golden brown, crisp, and cooked thoroughly. I’ve even used it to bake. It’s not really expensive, and it’s very easy to clean. I would recommend this. There’s different cook settings that have a default timing for different types of food which makes it a little easier as well. This is good appliance to have.
Olivia S.
Pelham, GA
I received my air fryer for Christmas, and have been using it ever since! I wanted to still eat fried foods, but without all of that grease, and I can do just that with this amazing air fryer! Not only can I fry foods, but I can also bake in my air fryer as well, and that was a game changer for me! Since Christmas, I haven't fried anything in grease at all, and I don't plan on doing so, now that I have my air fryer!!!
Sabrina R.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE MY AIR FRYER! this is a great kitchen tool especially when I get lazy. I just throw what I want into the fryer (Chicken, shrimp, veggies,fish etc}) and it cooks right up without getting any pans dirty or stinking up the kitchen. It really is a great healtheir alternative to frying. Also it's sooo easy to  clean. EVERYONE NEEDS ONE!
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
This is one of the best products bnb that i have bought in a long time. This air fryer cooks my food fast and thoroughly without having to stand over a hot stove for for hours. I love that my favorite foods can be cooked in a healthy way without having to worry about all of the calories. I recommend this product because it an easy way to prepare meals
Kristy S.
San Antonio, TX
Oh my goodnes, I just LOVE this gadget!  It really does work!!!
I have not tried too many things in yet, but what I have tried worked well!  It made FAB chicken wings, french fries, and home made falafel. The only thing that wasn't as good in it was the sweet potatoes. I prefer them in the oven.  My only complaint is I wish it were bigger. The basket is not that big, which is funny since XL is in the name. I highly suggest getting an air fryer!
Misty S.
Kutztown
This would make a great gift because it is easy to use, and makes dinner prep easier. Plus, think about this...no more oil burns! Using a regular deep fryer requires massive amounts of oil, then you put the food in causing hot oil to splash out everywhere, and clean up...oh geez! Don’t even get me started. Clean up is a nightmare, but with an air fryer you get perfectly fried foods without using oil, and the clean up is way easier. This also leads to your fried foods not being as bad for you because you aren’t using all of those fattening oils to create a greasy fried food. Head on over to your favorite store like Walmart, Target, or Amazon to grab yours today!
Jennifer M.
Meridianville, AL
We bought our Air Fryer XL a couple of months ago and have used it a lot! We were extremely skeptical at first but it has become a staple on our kitchen from cooking to heating things up. It is not just for fried foods but we have not tried baking in it yet but I have been searching for some interesting recipes to bake in it. Clean up is easy. Most things wipe right off. Care must be used to preserve the coating meaning no spray aersol spray oils like Pam, which you rarely need oil anyways, and no metal utensils or scrubbers on it. It says it can be washed in the dishwasher but we don't. It has been a little trial and error. We write down all our temperatures and times as we figure them out so we have them for future use. We absolutely recommend but we do wish we had waited and got the new oven-like one. Now that one looks AMAZING!
Kari T.
How long does it take to cook something in this fryer?
Michelle K.
Massapequa, NY
Is it difficult to clean?
Julieth Z.
Do you recommend this brand/model?