Power Air Fryer Power Airfryer

by Power Air Fryer

3.2 L Capacity

HiiW well does this cook ?
Alright what is the best air fryer out there??
Start your review of Power Air Fryer Power Airfryer!
How would you rate this product?
Kayla F.
Hopewell, VA
This air fryer is my best friend on busy nights. It cooks fast, easy to use, and my food tastes delicious! I highly recommend everyone have one of these in their home.
Alfre B.
Burgaw, NC
I have a 6 qt air fryer and it is a life saver i cook mostly chicken and pork chops in it have not cook fish in it yet but i love my air fryer i would not change it for the world my air fryer is lasting a long time i had it for bout a year now and it still cooks my food
Francesca N.
Montgomery
I have an air fryer it's a very convenient kitchen product I like it they reheat food not so much to cook in but I would recommend it if you have children especially it's great for quick little munchies
Mariia R.
Layton, UT
So much easier make my chicken and fries here, I really love it, now I’m thinking to give one to my mom, perfect for people on diet
Nicole S.
Eastlake, OH
We love our airfryer. We got the 5.2qt model and the basket capacity is great. We fry everything in it and have even done our own rotisserie chicken.
Lizbeth S.
Laredo, TX
I am in love with this product because you can cook. The product help overcome not to burn your skin every time you cook.the improve is fine. The unique pout paddle applicator is fine because you can put anything you want. I would recommend the product to people that love cooking and the people that hate burning there sking for accident.
Yvette J.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this machine, it is a great addition to my journey of healthier eating. It really easy to use and less mess. I would like to purchase a bigger version of this so I can cook more at a time. The machine holds up very well and is easy to clean. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a healthy way to cook and it's awesome for small quick meals instead of turning on an oven.
Kevlar L.
I love having an air fryer! I was so unsure if I would like it at first, but it is great for my household of 2. We use it instead of turning on the oven, so for cooking frozen foods, reheating leftovers, and I just love it for roasting veggies!

One main problem I have had with this one, is that at times the air fan that circulates the hot air is very good at sucking up what I am trying to cook! Foil and parchment paper of things that are even a medium weight, and I can't tell you how long I was dumping bits of dry and crispy kale out of it!

Mary L.
Jacksonville, FL
If I could give this 1000 stars I would. I got it for Christmas and I do not know how I survived before it. I would literally do not like cooking, however I do it so I can save money. This has made my life so much easier and it is incredibly quick and simple to use
shaniki B.
Power Air Fryer Power Airfryer uploaded by shaniki B.
This is like a miracle cooker. I say that because you can eat your chicken, french fries, chicken nuggets etc. without all the grease. That's the advantage of an air fryer. It leaves you only cooking your sides for the meal. You can do other things while waiting on the timer for air fryer to flip food or until it's done.