BY POWER A

Xbox One Mini Series Wired Controller (Xbox One): Nano-sized ergonomics for comfort 3m cable Impulse triggers and dual rumble motors No batteries required Color: green see more...

• I'm really hesitant to try these. I do have small hands but I'm w...3 Answers
Ashley-Elora S.
southampton , NY
Gamer Expert Level 2
The new Xbox one controller is way too huge for tiny hands. This was given to me and was a perfect fit! I took a star off for the inability to plug a mic into this headset which I wish I would have known. I took another star off because although the chord is super ridiculously long, it is chorded. :(
Billie K.
This controller is the perfect size for my boys! They prefer this over the regular sized controllers that we already have. I love that it has the break away cord so that if someone trips over it it doesn't pull the whole console down.
Corina K.
Plano, TX
I don't normally use wired controller because I don't like sitting that close to the TV but I got this for christmas last year and it is still doing really good! I use this whenever I don't feel like going out and getting batteries. I would recommend.
Derrick R.
Sedalia, MO
I've had very great gaming out of this controller for a year now... still feels like it's new and buttons aren't wow out and lost the spring back. I'd recommend it to anyone.
Sarah G.
Orlando, FL
Wow man, it's so difficult to find green controllers. It makes me happy. It fits perfectly in my small hands.
Elizabeth B.
This controller is really helpful man, seriously. I never found comfort in any control and then i was introduced with this control which i had in mind that it would be like any other controller and it was a great comfort. i love playing games for hours and get tired of my hand easily, but not on this one. I LOVE IT AND SO WILL YOU SO GIVE IT A TRY
Alexandra W.
I'm really hesitant to try these. I do have small hands but I'm wondering if its worth it. Thoughts?