Power A - The Legend Of Zelda Adventurer's Pouch For Most Nintendo Ds Consoles - Multi

BY POWER A

Whether you're on the bus, hanging out at a family BBQ or commuting to work on the train, you love to kick back with an immersive adventure, action-packed battle or mind-bending puzzle. Your Nintendo DS console provides a dual-screen window to other worlds. Make sure your console stays safe, so you can continue the excitement whenever you want with this pouch. You love the action, excitement and thrilling puzzles your Nintendo DS console delivers, so ensure it stays in tip-top shape by protecting it with this Adventurer's Pouch. Crafted from faux leather, the exterior provides rugged durability to shield your Nintendo DS, DSi, DSi XL, 3DS, 3DS XL, 2DS or New Nintendo 3DS XL from harm while you're on the go. A belt loop lets you securely keep your console within easy grasp. Showcase your fandom with the sweet The Legend of Zelda design and Master Sword and Hylian Shield styluses. Keep your favorite games with you, as the pouch features space for up to two game cartridges. With this pouch, you'll be ready for any adventure. see more...

Annalisa H.
Annalisa H.
Sparks, NV
okay so i loved this so much that i bought it and didnt have a DS at the time to even put in it. i love the design and the stylus' are absolutely unique with little shield and sword!
Marisol M.
Marisol M.
I'm a huge fan of Zelda. When I saw this Zelda pouch at Target, I just had to buy! Holds my 3DS Console, and keeps it from getting damaged, or scratched. I especially loved the little swords that come with it. Definitely a cute touch. Great quality, a great price!
Liz C.
Liz C.
Butte, MT
SO COOL for Zelda fans! I love that the stylus is a tiny sword. I love how this pouch is fun and functional. Other Zelda fans are always jealous!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Woods Cross, UT
Got this on sale about a year ago and absolutely love it. I use it at conventions when I don't want to haul around a purse but don't want to carry my change. Also works great for its intended purpose, and has held out really well over the past year. I imagine I'll get a lot more use out of it yet. The printed cleaning map is fun, and works for most smudges. I'm also a fan of both styluses. Styli? Either way, the longer length makes for a more natural gaming experience when using the touch screen.
Raquel M.
Raquel M.
I love my little Legend of Zelda pouch it's so cute! I received this as a gift and it is perfect for traveling around. So now I don't have to carry my bigger pouch with me! It's durable and you can find it at GameStop!
Great accessory for the console of nintendo that makes more entertaining to play and to have a good subject of conversation of such a good game that I hope you have more sequels and that continue entertaining like it takes years doing it. Good work, Nintendo.