BY POWER A #99 in Consoles & Gaming Accessories

If you're a serious gamer, you'll find that this PS4 controller charging station will make a noticeable difference when you want to keep your focus on the action and excitement. Controllers are sold separately. Power A Controller Charging Station (PS4): Charge up to two DualShock 4 controllers simultaneously Never worry about running out of batteries with this PS4 controller charging station Charges your controllers through an AC adapter Matches your PlayStation 4 system and DualShock 4 controllers (sold separately) Provides ultimate convenience for gaming enthusiasts Easy to insert and remove controllers Charges quickly Compact design PlayStation 4 DualShock charging station color: black see more...

• How big is this/does it take up a lot of room? 3 Answers
Buy on Kohl's
Megan F.
Gamer Expert Level 1
I really love this item because when the controllers are done charging, it shuts off by itself. Which seems easy enough but I bought one for my Xbox and it does not. Keeping them on while fully charged can harm the battery. This is why this item I prefer over my Xbox charging station. And this item was not expensive for the use it provides!
Denise G.
Great charging dock . I have had mine for 4 years and have not had any issues with it what so ever. It's easy to set up and easy to use . It's not to bulky and it looks nice next to the game systems .
Heather B.
Cockeysville
I bought this product for hubby so we didn't have to keep using our phone cords. Charges the controls pretty quickly and is compact. Like the style very much. The only down side is once the controller is charged the station seems to start draining the charge but for us it's not that big of a deal since we only us it when we need a charge n don't keep it on there. I would recommend buying it.
Randall L.
Little Rock, AR
Chargers controllers quickly but docking turns PlayStation on sometimes. I have had it for abt a year now and only one side works. So I can't charge 2 controllers at once.
Aubree H.
Fairdale, KY
I was a little reluctant to spend money on a charging station when we have a charging cable, but I am so glad we bought it! It is a life saver when it comes to charging controllers. We have 5 controllers and run down the batteries quite often so it is really nice to already have two controllers fully charged! I love the locking feature which requires you to push them down onto the base so you know it is charging. I highly recommend this product to everyone!
Taylor H.
Covington, GA
This is so convenient and really charges our controllers quite fast. It's a little confusing sometimes as to whether the controller is sitting on the base correctly but it'll light up when it is. I like how you have to press the controller down to make it charge instead of just sitting it on the base.
Jennifer C.
Beaufort, NC
Gamer Expert Level 3
This product is a very good idea, but i think maybe it could use some upgrades or changes. Being brand new, out the box it works pretty well to charge the controllers. But after time, it becomes kind of loose and the controller doesn't stay on the base as well. But it is a very nice idea, just could use some tweaking
Casey C.
Dalton, GA
This is definitely a must have for PS4 users! It's a much easier way to charge your controllers than having them plugged into the console. You can also charge 2 controllers at the same time. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with a PS4!
Katie N.
Fort Hood, TX
I have mixed feelings about this product. Charges some controllers, controllers can fall off easy, not very easy to place controllers on port. I wish I would have gone with another style when I bought this one two years ago. Live and learn.
Ann C.
Deltona, FL
Bought this for my husband and he loves it. It is easy to use and doesn't take up much room on our dresser. The controllers go onto the charger and come off very easy. Seems to charge at an acceptable rate and the controllers flash while they charge.
Alicia K.
How big is this/does it take up a lot of room?