Power

by Power

What TV series are worth watching?plz suggest? Just finished Power Grace and Frankie
What do you think is going to happen to dre?
What's your favorite scene from Power ? I love all of those men lol 😍 #[product:power] 🎶 They say, this is a big rich town... I come from the poorest part🎶 [product:power] Yes!!! #LovingIt #FreeGhost
Start your review of Power!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
AHHHHHHHH I can't wait for the next season to start!in reviews
The story line is good and the struggle between a past life and the possibility of a fresh start is appealing.in reviews
The elements in the show are pretty good and every episode you are more emanored with the characters.in reviews
Elyssa F.
Natchitoches, LA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Power uploaded by Elyssa F.
Love love love this TV series. I have been glued to the TV since day one. I downloaded the app so I can watch the episodes early. If you have not started watching this show you definitely should. You won't be disappointed!
JaNise J.
San Antonio, TX
POWER starring Omari Hardwick is an amazing new show produced by rapper 50 cent airing on the starz network....the true grit and familiarity of the street life of new York is what resonates most with viewers as well as the love triangle between ghost ,his wife and old childhood flame who just happens to be investigating him unbeknownst to her. This is a show you will WANT to tune in to.
karissa G.
Yucaipa, CA
Wow his show is so crazy and good you never know what’s going to happen. Tons of drama and we just keep watching it. Everyone is talking about this it’s the show of the summer. Yes everyone needs to watch this show
Jaroya P.
Burlingame
Love this show! Ghost and Tommy are my favs. Love to see how both of there characters have changed over time. Love the storylines and can’t wait for next season. For now will be rewatching the series from the beginning! Defiantly a binge worthy series!
amanda H.
Fort Myers, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Love love love this show. me and my man watch it religiously every week. Its such a good show great story line. Keeps you hooked in with every episode
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love this show for how different it is to the rest of whats playing right now. the characters and the roles they act out are well thought out. i love the look of the show and how upscale everything is, the suspense of Ghost's role is my favorite thing. His double life is everything!
natasha C.
Sumter, SC
i have never watched the show and would love too. but i just was never a fan of violence as a kid growing up i was a school nerd.
Tiffany C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Best TV series ever! I'm not the type to sit home & watch TV or even many shows but this one has me hooked. AMAZING plot that keeps you guessing. Never predictable & I find myself counting the days till the next episode every week. Must watch TV.
Stephanie W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
1,482 reviews
Love "Power" but I currently cannot convince myself to subscribe to Starz for the one show. I love the actors but found that the first two seasons had some storylines that were completely predictable. I felt like Ghost and Angie were predictable and the story was drawn out. I found myself thinking about the show a lot after the last finale which means that it was a good season for me. Looking forward to watching Season 3.
Stacy K.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
It's a pretty good show and it definitely keeps you wanting more from episode to episode. It's hard for me to believe certain characters but the more you watch it the more you believe, I guess. It nothing like anything on TV in my opinion. It's nothing like empire, it's in its own lane. I look forward to this show having more and more seasons to come. I'm currently on season 3 episode 4.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
kalpana T.
airport road near kfc building
il y a un an
Mari A. il y a un an
This is us, outlander, the morning show, how to get away with murder
il y a 4 ans
What's your favorite scene from Power ? I love all of those men lol 😍 #Power 🎶 They say, this is a big rich town... I come from the poorest part🎶 Power Yes!!! #LovingIt #FreeGhost
Catherine C. il y a 4 ans
Of all time for me was when Tasha and Milan's wife had their Run in the end of last season that part gave me so much life!!!!!!!