powells.com uploaded by Sarah C.

BY POWELLS #76 in Online Retailers

Britni R.
Chehalis, WA
Their used book prices are by far fair and realistic. They have such a wide variety of books most I could never find in stores let alone would I have wanted to pay the brand new sticker price if it's a few years old. Ordering online is always simple easy, I've never had any issues.
Kelsey M.
Chandler, AZ
The BEST prices on books are at Powell’s. Literally every book imaginable for any genre. I love visiting the store in Portland because that’s just another whole experience that everyone needs in the life. Nerd heaven!
Porsha M.
Had the best experience shopping there as well as had a delicious cup of coffee! Very reasonable prices and obviously an extensive inventory. It doesn’t get much better than this for any bookworm.
Rae C.
Powell's is a great place to not only buy books online but sell them as well. It is really easy all you have to do is enter the ISBN number online and they will tell you if they will buy the book. You even get an instant offer. Shipping is also payed by them. It is really, you just print out the label. Powell's is a website that I recommend.
Wendi D.
Atlanta, GA
The Powell's store in Portland is one of the best places in the world. But, sadly, most of us don't live in Portland and can't go there often. For us, powells.com is a great alternative. All of the great Powell's inventory is available on the website. It might not be quite as much fun as browsing the stacks, but it's close.
Nicole P.
Tigard, OR
Ah if you are looking for a book and didn't find it here you are probably not looking. This is a huge bookstore, great for browsing. Not great for spending all day reading since the only seating is in the cafe area which can get packed. I love their used books as they are affordable!
SarAh W.
Prnc Frederck, MD
I love to read. Powell's has a book club that will send you their featured book and a little gift every 6 weeks. I love this feature and I can't wait to visit the bookstore in Portland one day!
Katie G.
Gresham, OR
We have one Powell’s that I know of in Portland downtown. Huge variety of books and great tourist attraction. If you love reading books and love visiting new book stores Powell’s is definitely a must see.
Rebecca M.
Reynoldsburg, OH
There was a certain "Dummies" book that I wanted so I went to Google to see if I could get a good price on it. I found the book at Powells.com for $20 less than the going price. I ordered it and paid for it with Paypal expecting it to be a used book but I didn't care.

Well, it arrived today,8/11/2007 and it was well packaged and also brand new.

One caveat, and this is not Powell's fault-- I am in California and it was shipped from Oregon and took 15 days to get here via media mail.

I would certainly order from them again but if I wanted it in a hurry, I would pay for faster shipping. In this case, speed was unimportant.
Lailani B.
Beaverton, OR
As a Portland native, I LOVE Powell's. It's one of our crown jewels in the city with stores all across the state. I love adventuring around the "City of Books" downtown, you are guaranteed to find exactly what you need somewhere in their 3-stpry building at a great price point, and you can even find local art, Portland gear, locally-made zines and self-published books, and gifts for everyone. They sell pretty much unlimited used books, and you can easily sell yours to them, too. I've gotten books for as low as $1 when their original prices were upwards of $15! My absolute favorite place for books. You will never be disappointed by them.
maria g.
Fort Worth , TX
What is this app for I have never even heard of it? ??
ToniAnn P.
Ocala, FL
What exactly can this app be used for?
Cristina G.
Stafford , VA
What is this app about? Anyone love it