BY POWELL

Barrier Reef Warm Nut Brown Coat Rack by Powell 659-274. Powell Barrier Reef Warm Nut Brown Coat Rack has thick 4-1/2" diameter fluted posts taper to four hand forged antique brass textured hooks. There are four elegantly curved Queen Anne legs with detailed carving and hand rubbed gold highlights over "Warm Nut Brown" finish. Provides Style and Function to any Room. Antique Brass Textured Hooks. Detailed Carvings. Queen Anne Styled Legs. Some Assembly Required. Specifications Product Type Rack Collection Name Barrier Reef Brand Powell Frame Material Wood Finish warm nut-brown Style Traditional Dimensions Width 19.75 in. Depth 19.75 in. Height 74.00 in. Dimensions 19.75" W x 19.75" D x 74" H Weight 19 lbs. Please refer to the Specifications to determine what items are included since sometimes the image shows more or less items. If you are not sure, please contact us and our customer service will be glad to help. see more...

Katy A.
Doral, FL
We had been looking for just the right standing coat rack for years. We wanted an antique, but most of the ones we encountered needed repair, were too wobbly, or just not the right style. Even most of the new coat racks are poorly made and felt as if they would fall apart at the touch of the first fall jacket. I found the Powell Barrier Reef Coat Rack on Amazon. The reviews were all outstanding. Of course, I e-checked around to see if I could find a better price, but EWINS through Amazon had the best price around; even better than eBay's Sellers! Assembly for this fine coat rack was a breeze. The legs fit into the base with dove-tail joints, everything else screws together with an (enclosed) Allen's wrench. The best things about the Powell Barrier Reef Coat Rack, however, are that not only does it fit beautifully with our 1920s decor but it is so STURDY!! It's just what we were looking for and didn't think we could find in such a reasonably priced, brand new item!
Tammy M.
This coat rack right here it's very good to have specially if you don't like coats all over the place you can just hang them up and it will look nice and neat!!!
Viridiana M.
Laredo, TX
Decorator Expert Level 3
I love it ,I was looking this product in some many stores,long tome ago ,and the i Found it!! I am super happy
Karla L.
This product is useful , beautiful and has good wood , I love it color , I really love .
You should buy that
Sarah J.
Metairie , LA
How heavy is the coat rack! Does it hold a lot of coats?