MakeupFace MakeupFace PowderPhysicians Formula
Powder Palette Multi-Colored Face Powder

Powder Palette® Multi-Colored Face Powder

by Physicians Formula

Multi-Colored Face Powder

Beautiful looking face powder, what were your initial thoughts about it?
Hi I want to purchase multicolour face powder could you suggest  to choose the right one
Would you suggest a primer when only wearing a face powder such as [product:physicians-formula-powder-palette-multi-colored-pressed-powder] and no foundation?❣️
Start your review of Powder Palette® Multi-Colored Face Powder!
Product Highlights
I purchased this powder in the "translucent" shade, and it adds just enough color to even out my skin tone without being overwhelming.in reviews
Joanna A.
Margate City, NJ
Powder Palette® Multi-Colored Face Powder uploaded by Joanna A.
Purchased at: CVS
I dont care how long it's been this will always be my old faithful bronzer. To me physician's formula started it all and they do it well. This was the first and staple bronzer from 6th grade to 21 yrs old and I will never be too bougee for my multi color bronzer😝 Kosas Cloud Set Baked Setting & Smoothing Talc-Free Vegan Powder Breezy 0.33 oz/ 9.5 g Kosas The Sun Show Bronzer
Frankie C.
Nashville
Powder Palette® Multi-Colored Face Powder uploaded by Frankie C.
Not shown as a variety but I use the pink blush shade of this product EVERYDAY it is perfect. Super pretty color on my fair skin and looks very natural. Goes on light but is buildable which I prefer because you never accidentally do too much with one swipe. Highly recommend!
Lexi H.
Powder Palette® Multi-Colored Face Powder uploaded by Lexi H.
I loved her she was perfect for me until I found a new one and there really isn’t too much sun protection and I mean there’s nothing really to change I have dry skin and it was good for me honestly would buy again Physicians Formula Powder Palette® Multi-Colored Bronzer
Megan L.
Midland, GA
The only negative I have to say about this product is the brush it comes with. I use my own, but even for someone with fair skin like me, I don't look like an oompa loompa and can always find a good color for myself.
Tina A.
Irwin, PA
I love this product! I use it as a bronzer when contouring my face. It blends very easily and does not create breakouts.
Michelle D.
Brunswick, ME
I love this bronzer!! It goes with all skin tones and doesn't have a shimmer to it. I like that it is matte. It adds just the right color whether you are pale or dark tan. It's expensive but it is worth the price.
ana L.
Santa Maria, CA
Does these show on your skin or is it just shimmery ?please let me know if these really work good
Lisa Z.
Washington, DC
This is an average color palette/bronzer. It’s darker than I would have liked for my complexion.
Crystal M.
Seattle, WA
I have used this stuff for years. The translucent powder is my go to powder that I use after a tinted moisturizer. I like that it dulls the sheen, but doesn't leave me with a fake caked on look.
Carrie H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
This is one of my og products. I started using it in high school and I remember when my friend found it. She was like that’s how you always look tan and glowy. Lol. My secret to always looking tan. It looked great back then and still does.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sara J.
il y a 2 ans
leah P. il y a 2 ans
I wouldn't use one if you put a moisturizer on but if not I would say use a hydration primer since powder can be drying on the skin