BY POWDER PALETTE®

Physicians formula powder palette mineral glow pearls - bronze see more...

• I got this product half price at Ulta, however full price it's ki...1 Answers
  • Is this a good drugstore highlight? I haven't heard too much abou...4 Answers
  • Does anyone have a recommendation for an affordable brush to appl...2 Answers
Courtney V.
Oakdale, PA
After TONS of research for which highlighter to buy and knowing that I've had such good luck with their other products, I gave this a shot. Buying it I even thought to myself "OK, this stuff looks crazy - what are you doing?" but I trusted my gut and I'm glad that I did. This stuff is perfect! I'm super pale and this is just what I needed to highlight my skin, although darker skin tones would likely still be pleased with it too because it blended well into my arms which are much more tan than my face. It looks scarier than it is, but it can also be built upon depending on the look you're going for. Super easy to apply and gorgeous finish. Definitely give it a shot; you won't regret it.
Victoria L.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Extremely disappointed in this product. When I went to swatched I saw no color pay off and the texture grossed me out. I also am not sure if Walmart sold me a used one. When I opened my box the entire box fell apart. It was missing the sponge applicator inside the package, which I wouldn't have used anyway but still, common on Walmart. I also found finger prints on the product. Maybe I picked up a dud but Ill be returning. Ew ew ew stay away
Kristen W.
I'm not a fan of this product. I thought it would be more glowy and light but it's really more of a bronzer. I think the packaging was kind of misleading. When I tried to use it, it's very gold and I can't find a way to use this on my face without looking ridiculous. Maybe somebody with darker skin, but this one that says "light skin tones" looks funny and it's waaaay too shiny.
Maria S.
For a translucent highlighter it gives wonderful pigmentation making my face glow.
It's very easy to blend, and it might be pricey because it's physicians formula but I highly recommend it. I am in love with this highlighter. Even though I haven't used it in awhile because I love trying out new and old highlighters I still return to it sooner or later.
🖒👍👌
Sonia D.
This product is not powerful at all. I've tried even rubbing my fingers in it to see if getting a color payoff just requires some effort, but I haven't gotten anything from it. It looks like it shows up better on some other people but I get really nothing from this. Am inclined to just give it away since I never reach for it (there's no point).
Adriana M.
Winters, CA
I love this physicians formula! My favorite makeup brand. This blush has real mineral pearl extract! I find that so amazing. Not only does it have so many beauty benefits but it has such a smooth perfect applocation. I love that this comes in such a conveniently compact design. It even comes with a mirror and brush!
Christine P.
I would not recommend this product. After getting through the outer coating, the product this transfers a very chalky, powdery look that has cheap looking glitter in it. I thought since it is ohysicians formula, that it would be good quality. However I was disappointed
jessi j.
Derby, CT
This is my all time favorite drugstore highlighter ! Now it is a little pricey to some, but so worth it! This completes ANY makeup look . I have a hard time finding good highlighters for my skin tone (Very very pale) and I found this so flattering and illuminating.
Christina D.
Robbinsdale , MN
Love this illuminating pallet! Cute packaging! The beige pearl is perfect for a more medium complexion. Easy to apply. And comes with a little brush. And mirror inside. Definently recommend for medium skin tones as it has a more bronzy tone to it.
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Seriously love the formula & the pigmentation of these things! Really smooth, applies easily & sets your glow out amongst the rest. This is one of the pricier brands for it being a drug store brand, but it is WELL WORTH the extra few bucks!
Christine P.
Is this a good drugstore highlight? I haven't heard too much about it.
Brooke N.
Does this come in different shades?
Meagan E.
Bullhead City, AZ
Has anyone found this to be an amazing highlighter?
Pamala S.
sooke, BC
Does this product give ur skin a glow finish ?
Katelyn B.
Watsontown, PA
I have acne prone skin so will this product make my acne scars look more prominent or will it be ok?