BY POWDER PALETTE®

Get an even, flawless skin tone with a natural-looking finish! just the right color combination of cool and warm beige tones to even out complexion and set makeup without leaving a monotone cast. lightweight texture with sheer coverage delivers a natural matte finish. made from the finest italian talc and ideal for all skin types. hypoallergenic. fragrance free. oil-free. non-comedogenic. dermatologist approved. compact contains built-in mirror and includes a high quality powder puff. directions: may be worn alone or over makeup. lightly pat on powder over face and neck to even out skin tone with a natural looking... see more...

Amber K.
Covington , KY
I have very sensitive skin and can only use certain prouducts. I LOVE physicians formula powder palette, it is gentle yet bold. It is a product that truly delivers a fabulous and flawless finish while not irritating your skin with being to thick when applied. Over all I would recommend this product to just about anyone! While it is certainly not the cheapest of drugstore brands it is totally worth the money!
Zehra A.
This product does't leave the skin with a dry feel like other powder products and I'd recommend it to anyone. it's multi colored so it doesn't suit just one complexions but many
Emily M.
Aldie, VA
This did a fine job, but I prefer more if there are larger sections of a color so it can also can be used to do some contouring. Overall, I thought it took a lot of product to really show much color.
Ivonne C.
This a great product it is not one single color - but multi color which works for skins tones that, as we know, is not just one shade. I have used this for the last 3 year's and has keep any breakouts at bay since it goes on light and works well with my combination skin
Kim Z.
Plover, WI
I like using this product in the winter time. I am from Wisconsin so trying to add a little extra color with out the sun can be hard. But this product makes it easier and helps to even out your all over color
Amanda B.
San diego, Ca
Review for: Buff 2715 more...
I actually really dislike this product. Unless for some reason I got a bad batch, it is really hard and doesn't go onto my brush easily. I have had to scrap away at it with the back of my brush to get any on it and then it clumps up. I definitely won't be buying this again.
Monica J.
HOUSTON, TX
Review for: Buff 2715 more...
I used to use this powder in the darker shade. It worked very well. I then started using Mac and Nars, and completely forgot about this product. I think their bronzer is also great.
amy a.
Des Moines, IA
Review for: Buff 2715 more...
I was disappointed to find that this product has talc in it. talc really irritates my skin and causes all kinds of problems. still searching for a powder that doesn't do this.
Rebekah W.
Washington, DC
Review for: Buff 2715 more...
I'm highly allergic to sulfa like many others out there and so when I look for beauty products I have to make sure that they are sulfite free and thankfully Physicians Formula is. No more breakouts for me.
Kayla C.
This gives nice coverage, without feeling too heavy. It covers minor blemishes without the need for an additional concealer. Great product for a reasonable price.
Angel R.
Rio Rancho , NM
Will this blend in with my skin?
Johnneia T.
Kailua Kona, HI
Is this a matte finish?
Chelsea C.
Staten Island , NY
I see this brand all the time at CVS is it worth the money??