BY POWDER PALETTE®

Get an even, flawless skin tone with a natural-looking finish! just the right color combination of cool and warm beige tones to even out complexion and set makeup without leaving a monotone cast. lightweight texture with sheer coverage delivers a natural matte finish. made from the finest italian talc and ideal for all skin types. hypoallergenic. fragrance free. oil-free. non-comedogenic. dermatologist approved. compact contains built-in mirror and includes a high quality powder puff. directions: may be worn alone or over makeup. lightly pat on powder over face and neck to even out skin tone with a natural looking... see more...

Review for: Buff 2715
I love this! It keeps the face looking sharp and nice. Very smooth on the face and the color
Sarah B.
Review for: Buff 2715
Okay! Physician's formula products are amazing! They are not budget friendly but you defiantly get your money's worth!!!!
Amanda B.
San diego, Ca
Review for: Buff 2715
I actually really dislike this product. Unless for some reason I got a bad batch, it is really hard and doesn't go onto my brush easily. I have had to scrap away at it with the back of my brush to get any on it and then it clumps up. I definitely won't be buying this again.
Rocio R.
Review for: Buff 2715
I don't really like this product, it seems to irritate my skin and doesn't look good on at all.
Amber K.
Covington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very sensitive skin and can only use certain prouducts. I LOVE physicians formula powder palette, it is gentle yet bold. It is a product that truly delivers a fabulous and flawless finish while not irritating your skin with being to thick when applied. Over all I would recommend this product to just about anyone! While it is certainly not the cheapest of drugstore brands it is totally worth the money!
Kelly J.
Burleson, TX
Got this for my teenage daughter and she loves it! Light on the face, hides minor blemishes without feeling heavy.
Kim Z.
Plover, WI
I like using this product in the winter time. I am from Wisconsin so trying to add a little extra color with out the sun can be hard. But this product makes it easier and helps to even out your all over color
Shari M.
Knob Noster, MO
This is a fine powder, pretty to look at as all PF products are. Great packing and large mirror.
Rebekah W.
Washington, DC
Review for: Buff 2715
I'm highly allergic to sulfa like many others out there and so when I look for beauty products I have to make sure that they are sulfite free and thankfully Physicians Formula is. No more breakouts for me.
Monica J.
Review for: Buff 2715
I used to use this powder in the darker shade. It worked very well. I then started using Mac and Nars, and completely forgot about this product. I think their bronzer is also great.
Chelsea C.
Staten Island , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I see this brand all the time at CVS is it worth the money??
Johnneia T.
Kailua Kona, HI
Is this a matte finish?
Angel R.
Rio Rancho, NM
Will this blend in with my skin?