Powder Foundation SPF 12 - Fiji 12g/0.42oz

Ultra light powder makeup that easily glides onto skin Provides flexible coverage & leaves a natural finish Hides imperfections & minor flaws Defenses skin against harmful UVA/UVB rays Minimizes signs of premature aging wrinkles & dark spots Renders...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Powder Foundation SPF 12 - Fiji 12g/0.42oz!
Yonkers, NY
If you want a beautiful, smooth, matte finish powder, with a nice size mirror so you could apply on the way to work or easy for touch ups on that girls night out you found haaaa. Ps that spf 12 is enough to create a barrier so your skin is totally protected all day.
Moreno Valley ca
I really like this powder foundation one of my fav ones it’s very lightweight and smooth on the skin and makes the skin look dewy the packaging is very nice and luxurious and it very easy to apply and blend highly recomend
University Pk, PA
Purchased at: bluemercury
I started using this after I had my makeup done professionally and the artist suggested this for my skin type. It is super quick, easy, and effective in the summer but does not go on dry skin well in the winter.
Brooklyn, NY
Just an average face powder. I think I just feel this way about this product because of its price point. I have found other products way cheaper and better than this. I mean it does it’s job but is it worth it?
San Francisco, CA
This is one of those products that you like and use a good bit but it doesn’t change your life. I leave it in my “travel” makeup bag because I don’t have to use it everyday.
Gate city
It’s really good i like it a lot which I’m the person that has the exact same thing but might be a just a different brand from someone and I don’t have anything bad at all to say about it and I would recommend this product to anyone no improvements necessary at this time
Newington, CT
Nice finish but not worth the price. Actually broke me out. Bought from a sales rep at bluemercury. Should have known she was just selling her brand. Chalky.
Little Rock, AR
This powder was great! I loved the fact that there is spf in this foundation! This foundation is soft and feels wonderful on my face! I love Nars products!
The best make up i ever used because it worked well on me and i liked it and started to use it every time when its time.
springfield,ky
This is a great product. Worth the money. I recommend it to anyone. Price is very efficient

Looking for your answer?