Powder Brush 1

A supple, silky brush designed to evenly apply powder or blush. Its curved shape adapts to the contours of the face. An essential makeup accessory for a flawless complexion.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Powder Brush 1!
How would you rate this product?
Los Angeles, CA
Let me just say ALL of Chanel ‘s brushes are AMAZING! I’ve had mine for years because they’re made so well from horse hair I believe, but don’t quote me on it. The bristles never shed or break, if you clean your brushes regularly they should last you a lifetime 😊 **OPEN TO RECOMMENDATIONS!
This Chanel N•1 powder brush is pretty good the only concern I’ve seen lately is that hair falls out.
Aurora, IL
Powder Brush 1 uploaded by Dana D.
I have had this brush for so long. It looses hair every time I wash it but it’s real hair so that is expected. This has such soft and purposeful way of applying powder. I don’t think it’s necessary to spend this amount of money on a powder brush so I am deducting a Star for the hairs that come off when I put on powder (yes they stick to my face) but I do wash my brushes a lot so that might be part of it. The hairs actually break off. They aren’t falling off or coming unglued. It’s breakage if that means anything to you because the hairs on my face are very short. (Like when our dry ends split and break off on our hair). So am I supposed to condition this brush? I don’t know. When I bought it at Nordstrom years ago I don’t remember any special instructions. I have kept this for a long time and will probably keep it until it comes apart like my last one. Unless you are looking for the name I wouldn’t splurge on this brush. Just my two cents. I was looking for the name obviously. :)
Charlotte, NC
I have owned this brush for over 20 years. I have consistently washed it with my face wash and let it air dry. This is natural hair, so it reponds well to being washed frequently. I highly recommend Chanel brushes. They are well made and have superior bristles to most other brushes on the market.
This brush is great and I’ve had it for a few years. I have noticed that this brush constantly loses hair and always has. Be sure to check your face to make sure no long black hairs have stuck to your cheeks.
Temple Terrace
Great power brush. Great quality and gets the job done correctly without issue. Chanel being Chanel, this brush is pricey. Can't expect anything less
Phoenix, AZ
Powder Brush 1 uploaded by Adriana Q.
My favorite powder brush . I love to use this for my powder foundation . It creates a beautiful smooth matte finish . I purchased this at the Chanel bar at Nordstrom and the price is completely worth it . One of my favorite brushes .
El Monte, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I honestly bought these thinking they looked nice, but after I tried them, they are somewhat comparable to the Artis brushes and way cheaper although these are quite pricey. It applies really smoothly and easily and blends well.
Love Chanel brush. The only reason I did not give 5 stars is because it is so expensive. It just feels so much more luxurious than other brands. Washes well and doesnt have hairs that fall or break off and end up all over. I would recommend if you are willing to pay the cost.
Cumming, GA
The best of the best. This brush distributes a light dusting of powder and is just the right size (big). The bristles are top quality and lasts for years.

Looking for your answer?