BY PAVION LTD.

Powder Brush see more...

Samantha R.
Samantha R.
I am so enjoying the white wet and wild powder brush it is so soft and affordable for $2 and change you are getting a really great brush. if you see them i recommend you buy them for 2 bucks what is their too lose right.
Mona T.
Mona T.
Very soft brush and feels great on the skin. Doesn't feel scratchy on the skin at all and applying powder makes it easy and comfortable.

I love the white body and the pink accents. Matches the decor of my room :)
Evangelina P.
Evangelina P.
Awesome brush and less than3$ it's amazing and the bristles are soft and it gets the job done save your money on brushes and get better quality makeup girls!
Qituwrah  K.
Qituwrah K.
Wetumpka, AL
Loving these wetandwild brushes and I always found them on sale at rite aid so you end up getting them but less than a dollar and you can't beat that
Stevie E.
Stevie E.
Baltimore, MD
I am absolutely loving wet n wilds New brush collection very well done! Also they are super cute and no shedding and they blend beautifully.
Harper B.
Harper B.
Palm Harbor, FL
I absolutely love this brush! The bristles are soft and clean. I love the white and pink bristles. These brushes apply makeup very well and they pick up product so well, I actually never have to dip bag into what I'm using to pick up more product. Love love love.
Samahara M.
Samahara M.
McAllen, TX
Brochita económica peroooo muy funcional no les pide nada a las más caras.. hace la función excelente.. perfecta para el polvo... enamorada de estas brochas
Rochelle D.
Rochelle D.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I am obsessed with this new line of brushes!! I pretty much on all of them at this point and I cannot explain how amazing they are. The price is incredible and the quality is even better. They are so soft and work awesome! I we're the face brushes over the eye brushes who can complain when the most expensive brush is three dollars!!
SALLY M.
SALLY M.
Wow! Way to go wet n wild! This brush line is amazing! Super soft bristles. Cruelty-free/ gluten-free/vegan. Works well with creams, powders, and liquids. Handle is very comfy to work with. Love the curved bristled nice easy application. Only $3.00 I purchase mine at Walgreens and cvs stores.
Sheli N.
Sheli N.
San Juan
I use it to apply my powder foundation and it's so soft, affordable and cruelty free which is very important to me. I just love it ❤