POUTSICLE JUICY SATIN LIPSTICK

by Fenty Beauty

NULL

Is this more of a gloss or more of a matte lipstick? I have seen it online but don’t know if it’s worth the money - how currently have this?
Do these last all day?
Start your review of POUTSICLE JUICY SATIN LIPSTICK!
I loved this lipstick it’s so creamy and shiny and the colour is so beautiful. The only problem with this is that it’s quite small and it finishes really quickly.
Edinburgh, EH
Review for: POUTSICLE JUICY SATIN LIPSTICK
I saw these on Rihanna's makeup artist Instagram and I lost it!! I absolutely love the packaging. I'm someone who is usually not really into wearing super bright colours but this orange just spoke to me. It's a really flattering orange, definitely not as scary as the colour of the packaging itself and I love the fact that it's kinda glossy and not super high pigment. It smells really nice, too. I also bought the shade Purpcicle. I cannot wait for summer, to get my tan back and start wearing them!
POUTSICLE JUICY SATIN LIPSTICK uploaded by Olivia G.
Review for: FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Poutsicle Juicy Satin Lipstick Tropic Tantrum 0.1 oz/ 3 g
I also really want to test Fenty Beautys Poutsicle Juicy Satin Lipstick in the colour Tropic Tantrum it is maybe a little pricey but damn I need this in my life I know I am going to love it I think it is easy to apple and if I get to test this free I think I would buy it again if I like it!:)
POUTSICLE JUICY SATIN LIPSTICK uploaded by Olivia G.
Review for: FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Poutsicle Juicy Satin Lipstick Motorboat 0.1 oz/ 3 g
I also really want to test Fenty Beautys Poutsicle Juicy Stain Lipstick in Motorboat it is maybe a little pricey but I need it in my life and I know I am going to love it and yeah the colour looks beautiful I think it is easy to apply but yeah I think I am going to love it and I need it in my life!:)
POUTSICLE JUICY SATIN LIPSTICK uploaded by Olivia G.
Review for: FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Poutsicle Juicy Satin Lipstick Alpha Doll 0.1 oz/ 3 g
I also really want to test Fenty Beautys Poutsicle Juicy Satin Lipstick in the color Alpha Doll  the packaging looks nice and I really need it in my life and yeah I know I am going to love it the color also looks beautiful and yeah I need it in my life!:)
Curicó
No soy muy fanática de los lipstick en barra, pero el color de este me tenía muy emocionada y no me resistí a probarlo. Como era de esperar, cuesta un poco que el color quede parejo y no se vea la piel del labio por debajo de la capa de color, pero es sin duda uno de los mejores labiales en barra que he probado en mucho tiempo. Por supuesto, sigo prefiriendo los líquidos.
Doral, FL
POUTSICLE JUICY SATIN LIPSTICK uploaded by Nikole C.
Review for: FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Poutsicle Juicy Satin Lipstick Purpcicle 0.1 oz/ 3 g
Beautiful and intense color, long lasting. Really cool packaging; a bit pricey in my opinion but i liked anyway
Review for: POUTSICLE JUICY SATIN LIPSTICK
The entire range is interesting. Strange colors but really bold and fun. I used it once but it’s nice.
My lips look so good with it on.Makes them look flawless and shiny as hell.Reccomend it for all
Oulu
Review for: POUTSICLE JUICY SATIN LIPSTICK
This lipstick colour is gorgeous. It applies easily and is long lasting. Doesn’t dry out lips.