Shop Bliss Poutomatic Skincare Set at Bluemercury. Lip-perfecting device that features a custom-designed rotating head with massaging nubs to gently yet effectively exfoliate lips, buffing away flakin

Is it the same thing as using a old toothbrush? Is it worth the money?
Does this product actually work? Would you recommend to people?
I've been on accutane for three months and my lips are SO DRY AND PEELING. Is this good for sensitive lips and also nourishing for dry and cracked lips?
Start your review of Poutomatic!
Emily M.
Charlotte, NC
Poutomatic uploaded by Emily M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product works WONDERS! This time of the year my lips easily get dry and this kit really helps keep them not looking dry!
Tina N.
Harvey, LA
I love this product. I received this as a birthday gift and it's become one of my favorite beauty gadgets. It does a great job at removing dead skin from your lips, leaving you with soft pouts. The scrub that's included is great also.
Sandra S.
Lancaster, PA
Poutomatic uploaded by Sandra S.
Love love love this sugar lip scrub! It smells and tastes amazing (granted you only taste it when scrubbing) but this little lip scrub machine it comes with helps with making this mess free! Leaves my lips feeling renewed, soft, and plump! Will continue using. A little goes a long way!
Cadelyn T.
Kalamazoo, MI
Purchased at: Kohl's
This was okay but I wouldn't purchase it again. I got it on clearance and it probably would have been much better if it came with some sort of mask or balm for afterwards
Cecilia A.
I was utterly surprised by this product. It was an impulse, always want to buy but never had $50! Well it was on sale for $9 at Kohl's and I said why not!? I'm obsessed with lip care products. It was well worth it. The silicone bristles helped to deeply get gently remove any dead and gross skin and junk built up on and around my lip. It was a soothing experience and I just wanted to keep softly circling my lips with this product. The scrub is very nice as well and is picked up perfectly by the poutomatic head tool. It is a bit nutty and cookie scented but not overbearing!
Scarlet B.
Greenville, NC
Had the privilege of going to the NYC bliss spa last December for my birthday. Bought this kit as a take home goodie/souvenir. Oh my goodness is it GREAT on lips. The sugar lip scrub comes with it and it feels amazing to exfoliate before bed once a week. Awesome product!
Peggy A.
Maricopa, AZ
Best tools for lips. I'm not a fan of exfoliating my lips, coz i tends to want to peel the dry skin. This stop the problem. I use the lip scrub that comes with in the kit, then run the exfoliater on my lips for 30 seconds. My lips look better after just one use. I have just been using it for few days now, my lips never look better.
louise B.
Bournemouth
Poutomatic uploaded by louise B.
this is my favourite thing for lip exfoliating, this really gets rid of all the dead skin of my lips and makes my lips so soft, i really recommend this and it is so easy to use! it’s affordable and works so well! Poutomatic