Pout Plumping Lip Gloss - PurMinerals - Lip Color - Pout Plumping Lip Gloss - 4.5g/0.16oz

BY PUR MINERALS

• Does this burn or tingle when you use it? I've found a l...1 Answers
Rebekah W.
Lexington, KY
I love PurMinerals most of the time. This lip gloss is a really pretty color. My complaint is that it is so sticky. The packaging is nice and a good size. It's not super pricey. I'm just not in love with this lip gloss. I can't say I would recommend this lip gloss.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , OK
This by itself as a lip gloss is okay but not as a limp plumper because it doesn't work . I didn't even feel a tingle like other lip plumping products . I like the colour and the consistency even though it's sticky . I wouldn't recommend because it doesn't do what it's intended to do .
Kristin C.
Utica, MI
Does this burn or tingle when you use it? I've found a lot of lip plumbers to be very uncomfortable to wear.