Pout Bomb Plumping Gloss Cookie

FΓΌlle deinen Schmollmund mit den ultimativen, hochglΓ€nzenden Lipglosse auf. Die mit Vitamin E angereicherten Glosse versorgen deine Lippen mit einem reichhaltigen Glanzpigment und sorgen mit einem Kribbeln auf den Lippen fΓΌr ein Maximum an Volumen und Wirkung. Tierversuchsfrei.

Is this any good ?
does this product compare to the Urban Decay lip injections?
Start your review of Pout Bomb Plumping Gloss Cookie!
Veronica D.
Maurice, LA
Purchased at: Target
I grabbed the clear one at my local Target. I guess I was expecting to be wowed because I have never used a plumper before.... I feel a slight difference, nice and tingly...but don't see much difference. Maybe I am doing something wrong? I love the bottle and the doe foot is super fat!!! So, I do like that. The texture is slightly sticky but not too bad.
Rachael S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pout Bomb Plumping Gloss Cookie uploaded by Rachael S.
Purchased at: Target
I love a good lip plumping gloss and this is one of my favorites. A perfect topper or worn alone, this is not sticky in the least and a beautiful nuetral color that will work well with pastels and dark colors as well. Gives the perfect amount of plumping effect without any stinging like some do. The smell is minty and pleasent and they pack alot of product in a fat tube for 8 dollars. This is a stealπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
Vanessa D.
Tamarac, FL
Pout Bomb Plumping Gloss Cookie uploaded by Vanessa D.
Purchased at: Sephora
When I was gifted this for my birthday, I thought to myself my lips do not need plumping. I also do not tend to put color on my lips much. When I said let me try it πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ€―. Oh boy I really was like no one could talk to me lol. I love it and actually bought another. The color just goes with me and my lips looks AMAZING.
Ashley P.
Ware, MA
Purchased at: ULTA
I have the clear gloss. I like it it does work well but I was expecting and wanting more tingle! It worked though!
Lindsey L.
Bellflower, CA
Pout Bomb Plumping Gloss Cookie uploaded by Lindsey L.
Pout Bomb Plumping Gloss Cookie uploaded by Lindsey L.
Purchased at: ULTA
I normally don’t buy color lipglosses but THIS ONE 😫 Its the BEST I fell in love with it when I 1st tried it on it looked so good on my skintone and I love the application it’s such a beautiful color I want to buy moreee it’s my favorite one so far!Pout Bomb Plumping Gloss Cookie
Kimberly R.
cliffside
Pout Bomb Plumping Gloss Cookie uploaded by Kimberly R.
Pout Bomb Plumping Gloss Cookie yes! it does tingle obviously but its a minty fresh sensation nothing uncomfortable. its a beautiful color .. i got it at ulta for $7 . the only thing i dont like is that it feels a bit heavy on the lips .
Stephanie M.
Saint Louis, MO
Pout Bomb Plumping Gloss Cookie uploaded by Stephanie M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Not going to lie, that packaging is what drew me in, and the price point. I was surprised when I opened the gloss and saw how thick it is. The color is opaque, at least the color Sauce is. As for the plumping qualities, it is a very slight tingle. Though it is minty in both smell and feel. The gloss is thick, but not overly. Once wiped off, there's a minty feel left, but it is not a goopy mess. Give it a try if you're looking for a true gloss.
Kaia K.
East Orange, NJ
Pout Bomb Plumping Gloss Cookie uploaded by Kaia K.
Purchased at: ULTA
It’s ok , not favorite. Not really sure if I would recommend it or not . Didn’t make my lips plump It’s just okay πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ
Sarah B.
Ponte Vedra, FL
Pout Bomb Plumping Gloss Cookie uploaded by Sarah B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Some of the best lipgloss I have. You can see the color is just great and it shows up good is glossy but not too sticky. It really plumps your lips too. I find myself constantly using this. #makeupreview #influenster #lipgloss
Cynthia A.
Fairfax, VA
Pout Bomb Plumping Gloss Cookie uploaded by Cynthia A.
Pout Bomb Plumping Gloss Cookie uploaded by Cynthia A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Very glossy! You do not need to add gloss. It is beautiful. Love it 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘