Pour Lavande Lotion 300Ml

by L'Occitane

Enriched with honey and shea butter to nourish and moisturise the skin, the lavender Moisturizing Hand Lotions helps to soften, protect and delicately perfume the hands. It rapidly absorbs to restore the hydrolipidic film of the skin that is often compromised by hard water.

Tips & Tricks: Apply a knob of product on clean and dry hands and massage softly to make it penetrate.

• PDO lavender essential oil from Haute-Provence
  • Shea butter (5%)
  • Honey extract

Is this good for extremely dry hands
Start your review of Pour Lavande Lotion 300Ml!
Jessica  F.
Boston, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Pour Lavande Lotion 300Ml uploaded by Jessica  F.
Keep this by the sink in my kitchen and bathroom. It’s lighter than the hand cream but it is perfect to make sure your hands don’t get dry from all the hand washing we are doing in covid! Will be repurchasing for sure as they are so useful.
Ashley K.
Key West Nas, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Pour Lavande Lotion 300Ml uploaded by Ashley K.
If you want a splurge than this lavender hand lotion might be for you. I love the scent of lavender, especially dried lavender. The lotion has an authentic scent. It is made in France. It has an easy open and close top. I like to put this on my hands before bed mostly. One other cool thing about this packaging is that it has Braille on the back!
Jessica S.
Aledo, TX
I absolutely love l’occitanes lotions. Their lavender scent is amazing and definitely my favorite. The lotions are a little on the pricey side but so rich, creamy and not overly smelly that they’re worth the price and a little goes a long way!
Olivia G.
Saint Louis, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great hand lotion for sensitive skin! I have been using this brand my entire life, and trust it to always nourish my skin better than any other lotion. I really love the smell of lavender, so this is perfect!
amanda  B.
Allston, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Light lavender scent, not overpowering at all. It's very thick lotion and it makes my skin feel moisturized for a long time. It can feel a little oily at some times, but for the most part it's a really good product
Julie S.
Martinsburg, WV
The smell of this lotion is amazing and fresh, not synthetic at all. A little goes a long way! It leaves my hands a little tacky, but absorbs well if that makes sense. It does a great job on my dry cuticles.
Tiaria C.
Mason, TN
This is the only thing my mom keeps in her bathroom she loves washing her hands she make me and the grandkids or wash their hands every time we come in and out of the restroom we have to wash your hands with it it's a nice product keep giving us more nice product
Sandy S.
Rockford, IL
Expensive Nourishing Easy to use Easy to order online Great gift Will use again Smells good
Lisa Q.
Marksville, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
I was very pleased with the Lavender Liquid Soap. The delicate lavender scent is just like the lotion. A small amount leaves your hands feeling fresh and clean. One of my favorite scents.
Michele R.
Lavender harvest hand wash is soothing treat for washing your hands. Cleans great and softens too! Only negative a bit pricey for hand soap