Pour Femme Oud Oriental EDP

by Versace

Oud, one of the finest ingredients in perfumery, gives life to Versace Pour Femme Oud Oriental, a fragrance designed for lovers of oriental scents, for women with a strong personality. An intense and regal composition, Oud Oriental is floral, spicy and with a deep scent of leather.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pour Femme Oud Oriental EDP!
Doranny A.
Miami Beach, FL
Pour Femme Oud Oriental EDP uploaded by Doranny A.
Love it 🥰 Love, love, love this fragrance. It's my favorite. I wear it all the time and always get compliments for it. This is my second time that I buy it.
Misty G.
The fragrance is, wonderful. I get lots of compliments. Veesace has become my favorite new fragrance. It lasts longer then mlst of my other perfumes
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
I chose to use Novalash because of their adhesive...it is formaldehyde-free and has a strong but flexible bond! I feel it is the safest lash adhesive on the market, and therefore, is the best for my clients. After 3 years of using Platinum Bond, I still love it and wouldn't recommend anything else!
Lola L.
Dayton
A beautiful fragrance. Floral, spicy, woody. Well balanced and luxurious. Smells like a fancy department store. Not sure it's the scent I'm looking for, but it is quite lovely nonetheless. According to Fragrantica, top notes are rose, saffron and freesia, middle notes are patchouli, heliotrope and violet, base is oud, leather, sandalwood and vanilla. I'm not picking up all those notes, but I did find rose and freesia, violet, leather, sandalwood, and maybe a hint of patchouli.
Sis L.
Elkin,NC
METROfacina me fascina me fascina me fascina es u a de las mejores mejores marcas a de perfumes algo elegante y ateevidoe facina facina
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
2,887 reviews
This perfume bottle is beautiful! I love gold packaging on perfumes and makeup products!
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
2,887 reviews
The actual bottle itself is gorgeous! This would look so pretty to display this on your vanity
Gloria A.
Anthony, NM
Got this last month for my mom the fragance its just perfect and the bottle stands up in top of other parfums
Lauran M.
Defiance, OH
This is my going out perfume I save it so that I feel special when I am out. The smell really goes with my bodies ph and my mother loves it as well.
Mashuka A.
Astoria, NY
Not a fan. I don't own it. but used it in sephora and just was not my "cup of tea." but then everyone has different choice when it comes to scent.

Looking for your answer?