BY POUNCE

Pounce Crunchy Treats - Tuna & Salmon Crunchy Pounce Treats are a ball to give your cat. The tasty flavors and irresistible shapes make them a delight and perfect for play. They also help control plaque and tartar. 4.5 oz. resealable pouch. see more...

Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
My cats go crazy for these treats every-time I shake the bag they come running up to me I give this to my two kittens and I bought this at Walmart and my cats love this and I would love to buy this again if they love It
Olivia B.
This was always my go-to treat for my cats. Unlike other treats, they don't have a strong odor, they are crunchy which is better for their oral care, and they love the flavors!
Janelle G.
My cat is very picky when it comes to his food and treats. I like to mix it up and make him try new things. He didn't seem to have a problem eating these up.
Kristen C.
Lawrence , KS
My cats really love these treats. They are good to have around to reward your cats good behavior or just to show them your love.
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
These treats my cat absolutely loves! Everytime I shake the bag and she's see it, she goes crazy