BY POUNCE

Perfect for multiple-cat families, this value size of Pounce Tempting Tuna treats has plenty of great taste to go around. Made with real tuna, your cat will go crazy for the delicious taste and moist, meaty texture. Just shake the container to watch your kitties come running. Feed as a snack for a happy cat! Food Type: Cat Treat Life Stage: Adult 1-10 yrs Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Tuna Primary Ingredient: Wheat Flour Package Weight: 6.5oz Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Animal Digest, Beef, Water, Glycerine, Soybean Flour, Dried FishProtein Digest, Torula Dried Yeast, Tuna, Animal Fat, BHA Used As APreservative, Calcium Sulfate, Dried Egg Product, Phosphoric Acid, Dried CheeseProduct, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Sorbic Acid, Natural Flavor, TitaniumDioxide, Caramel Color, Red 40 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, BHA Used As A Preservative Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 15% Crude Fat (min) 7.0% Crude Fiber (max) 1.5% Moisture (max) 35% see more...

• Is this safe for kittens?1 Answers
  • Is this Healthy for the cats ??1 Answers
  • I have very picky cats, are these uniform treats or do they have ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Ashley-Nicole S.
Enterprise
Picky cats can hinder what kind of treats you give them. Experiment to find out whether they like the moist treats or crunchy treats better. My cat likes both, but the other cat likes the moist treats. They’re great for luring your cat back inside or out of a closet. Or just because, if your cats don’t find themselves in odd places.
Danielle B.
Mc Farland, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Review for: Pounce Moist Cat Treats more...
My cat hates crunchy treats, and it seems like that's pretty much the only thing available in stores most of the time. So despite the fact that these are not good for your cat nutrition-wise, I buy these for mine and he loves them. I give him up to 3 a day. It's the only treat he likes.
Leandra C.
Leominster, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Review for: Pounce Moist Cat Treats more...
My Cat Winston LOVES these treats. Not to mention, if he is in my art room and I need to get him out, I just shake the container and he will come running! The price is so reasonable, especially for the quantity. I buy these (many different flavors) at least once a month!
Kelli K.
Marble, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This might sound weird but my dog loves these cat treats. I have been told it is because cat treats have more meat in them than most dog treats do. I have used these treats to help train my dog. Also I have used them to help get stray dogs in my car so I could take them to the animal shelter.
Felicia J.
Spring Lk Pk, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have two cats and they are picky. The seem to only want human food 😂. But they do eat these and seem to like them more than other brands I have for them. Good treat for good cats 😻😻😻😻😻😻
Savannah S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are great for all cats. I have an older cat that can't chew food well so these soft treats work very well for her! It is a great value and I would recommend these treats to other cat owners. Awesome product.
Gabrielle E.
Alpine, TX
Perfect kitty-busy treats. When she's looking to steal one of our snacks (and she's very stealthy), we put a few of these inside one of her treat toys. Keeps her busy until long after we're done eating and devote time to one=on=one play. Great value, too. The jars are chock-full and can be had for $1-$2 a package at Family Dollar or Walmart.
Amy P.
Middletown , OH
I have 5 cats inside my house and they go crazy for these treats! They are soft and chewy and my kitties will do anything to get them. They wake me up everyday wanting more. They have a variety of flavors to chose from. The canister it comes in snaps open for easy access and closes tightly to keep them fresh and soft. These treats make my kitties very happy. I highly recommend.
Danii F.
Cotulla, TX
These treats I buy them as a reward for my cats! They're all indoor and outdoor cats! Yes they do enjoy the treats!! I don't think it has any bad things they love it! I would recommend it to other cat owners!!
Brooke B.
Clovis, CA
sometimes my cat loves them other times she doesn't, i don't know why she's like that but i taught her some basic commands using these and she has listened to hose commands ever since so i'd say it's a good motivating product
Rebecca B.
Liberty Twp, OH
Can you find these at any local store?
Kinsley R.
Are these really soft?
Erin D.
Laveen, AZ
I have two cats. Where can I get it for the best deal?
Dana S.
Brownsville, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Are these a great value for cats? my cats love their treats and I know other bags have plenty of treats for size of bag. does the same apply here?
Stephanie W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat is gluten intolerant, do you think he would be able to eat this?