BY POUNCE #40 in Cat Treats

Perfect for multiple-cat families, this value size of Pounce Tempting Tuna treats has plenty of great taste to go around. Made with real tuna, your cat will go crazy for the delicious taste and moist, meaty texture. Just shake the container to watch your kitties come running. Feed as a snack for a happy cat! Food Type: Cat Treat Life Stage: Adult 1-10 yrs Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Tuna Primary Ingredient: Wheat Flour Package Weight: 6.5oz Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Animal Digest, Beef, Water, Glycerine, Soybean Flour, Dried FishProtein Digest, Torula Dried Yeast, Tuna, Animal Fat, BHA Used As APreservative, Calcium Sulfate, Dried Egg Product, Phosphoric Acid, Dried CheeseProduct, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Sorbic Acid, Natural Flavor, TitaniumDioxide, Caramel Color, Red 40 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, BHA Used As A Preservative Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 15% Crude Fat (min) 7.0% Crude Fiber (max) 1.5% Moisture (max) 35% see more...

Ashley-Nicole S.
Enterprise
Picky cats can hinder what kind of treats you give them. Experiment to find out whether they like the moist treats or crunchy treats better. My cat likes both, but the other cat likes the moist treats. They’re great for luring your cat back inside or out of a closet. Or just because, if your cats don’t find themselves in odd places.
Danielle B.
Mc Farland, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat hates crunchy treats, and it seems like that's pretty much the only thing available in stores most of the time. So despite the fact that these are not good for your cat nutrition-wise, I buy these for mine and he loves them. I give him up to 3 a day. It's the only treat he likes.
Jesa L.
Oklahoma City
My cat, Mercedes, lovesss these treats! These are her special good girl treats and she really works for these. She barely chews them. She just gobbles them up so I only give her a few at a time. She tries to open the drawer to get to them lol and will just look at me like but mommm, I've been good today.
Jasmine B.
Utica, PA
These were the first treats that cat would actually eat instead of batting around! They love eating these, they only seem to have these two bottle sizes which don't hold very much, so one bottle gives my cats maybe 1-2 treat sessions, but they're so cheap it's easy to stock up on them!
Ely A.
Mcallen, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My little baby love this treats, they're soft and my 6 babies love that. I guess is easy for them to eat. I just love spoiled my babies.

Mi pequeño gatito le encantan, aparte que son suaves y mis 6 nenes aman eso, yo creo que al ser suaves es más fácil comérselos, Me encanta consentir a mis gatitos.
Kelli K.
Marble, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This might sound weird but my dog loves these cat treats. I have been told it is because cat treats have more meat in them than most dog treats do. I have used these treats to help train my dog. Also I have used them to help get stray dogs in my car so I could take them to the animal shelter.
Leandra C.
Leominster, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My Cat Winston LOVES these treats. Not to mention, if he is in my art room and I need to get him out, I just shake the container and he will come running! The price is so reasonable, especially for the quantity. I buy these (many different flavors) at least once a month!
Savannah S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are great for all cats. I have an older cat that can't chew food well so these soft treats work very well for her! It is a great value and I would recommend these treats to other cat owners. Awesome product.
Gabrielle E.
Alpine, TX
Perfect kitty-busy treats. When she's looking to steal one of our snacks (and she's very stealthy), we put a few of these inside one of her treat toys. Keeps her busy until long after we're done eating and devote time to one=on=one play. Great value, too. The jars are chock-full and can be had for $1-$2 a package at Family Dollar or Walmart.
Daniela F.
Cotulla, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These treats I buy them as a reward for my cats! They're all indoor and outdoor cats! Yes they do enjoy the treats!! I don't think it has any bad things they love it! I would recommend it to other cat owners!!
Rebecca B.
Liberty Twp, OH
Can you find these at any local store?
Kinsley R.
Are these really soft?
Erin D.
Laveen, AZ
I have two cats. Where can I get it for the best deal?
Dana S.
Brownsville, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Are these a great value for cats? my cats love their treats and I know other bags have plenty of treats for size of bag. does the same apply here?
Stephanie W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat is gluten intolerant, do you think he would be able to eat this?