BY POUNCE CAT TREATS #20 in Cat Treats

Buy on Amazon
Melissa G.
Winnetka, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Three of my cat loves you sweat treats they go eat crap for them my cat won't do multiple trick pretty Street they love them
James T.
Madera, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This cat can't get enough of these treats. Anytime he sees me putting the bag away, he pouts in the corner and claws at his post like crazy... almost as if warning me he will attack the furniture if I don't give him more. These snacks are totally "kitty crack"!!!
Nicole Camilo c.
Miami , FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Care for the smallest of the house and is that she also deserves to be pampered and pampered, I love my miao and that's why the treat.
I love my miao
Melinda L.
Monroe
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat Mesha just loves these treat so much. She will give me lots of kisses and rolls around on the floor. Very good product for a choosy cat.
Angela C.
Joplin, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats are usually super picky about treats but decided to buy these on a whim. So far they have bugged me three times a day for treats and once I give them the allotted amount they beg for more. Won over picky picky kitties in this house.
Carlie F.
Galeton, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I've been buying these for our cats for a while now and they absolutely love them! They come running when they hear the container pop open. They like that they are moist too. The price is great for the amount of treats you get!
Angela G.
Ninguno de mis dos gatitos los quiere está nuevo y no les gusta lo tiran o solo lo huelen

El color hasta a mí me causa náuseas es muy fuerte pero están muy resecas incluso más que las croquetas no me sorprende que no las quieran ahora no sé qué hacer con ellas
Kari M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cat loves these ! They are soft which is good since he never takes the time to chew them! I usually break them in half since he inhales them so quickly . They are good price , I believe this container I have that is 3 oz was a buck!
Alondra V.
I found these treats at the 99cent store which it's a pretty good price comparing it to another stores. My cat Valentina loves them she can't never have enough. I would definitely buy them again. They lasted like two weeks only because I gave her a lot of them lol
Katie S.
Granville, IL
I have two cats one will be a year old in July and the other one will be three months in June and they both love these so much. They're super cheat & they don't upset my cats stomachs like some other treats do.
Tiffany B.
Portland, OR
Does your cat like these?
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Does your cat like these
Dawn U.
What did you Guys and Gals name your Cat/Cats?
lisa i.
Do they still have these in stores? Havent seen them in a while.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
When I shake the bag of pounce treats my cats come running....Do yours?