BY POUNCE CAT TREATS #12 in Cat Treats

Amy M.
Martinsburg
My. Kitties ate these for about a day then they got tired of them. IDK if it's the soft texture, or the flavor they don't like but either way, I won't be buying these anymore.
Melissa G.
Winnetka, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Three of my cat loves you sweat treats they go eat crap for them my cat won't do multiple trick pretty Street they love them
Brooke D.
I have two cats and 8 kittens. The two momma cats love these! They go crazy when they hear me grab the bag. I havent gave them to the kittens yet since they aren't old enough just yet but they sure can smell them.
Paige O.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Dorito Mans classic favorite. He will always love these treats and will continue to. I can buy this over and over and he will still eat them
Alyssa D.
Columbia Hts, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love these! Every time i shake the bag they come running from all parts of the house. I did switch brands due to the cost though.
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These had always been my go to cat treats for years, and my cats still love them! They have a soft texture and a fishy scent, and my cats never turn them down. Once you open the package you need to go through them fairly quickly though or they will go hard.
Hannah H.
Boonville , NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat absolutely loves these. The second he hears the bag he starts running towards me. He will even do tricks for the treat like a dog.
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves these pounce treats , I buy them in the large plastic container but either way they are great. The bag is pretty , they are resealable to keep them fresh , these are a cheaper option to have and he will go crazy over them and I have to hide the bag or he will try to eat way to many!
Megan P.
Lawrence
I’ve been buy pounce cat treats for years, my little friend is an orange tabby and she loves them so much. They’re affordable and from my cats reaction when she sees me holding them, very good. They’re definently great at brightening up a furry friends day.
Felicia N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Got these for my cats the other day and they just didn't like them. I was surprised maybe it was the flavor. Not sure
Tiffany B.
Portland, OR
Does your cat like these?
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Does your cat like these
Dawn U.
What did you Guys and Gals name your Cat/Cats?
lisa i.
Do they still have these in stores? Havent seen them in a while.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
When I shake the bag of pounce treats my cats come running....Do yours?