BY POUNCE CAT TREATS #18 in Cat Treats

Dehiss O.
Calexico, CA
My cat love these treats I have been buying it for almost 5 years and I dont have any complain about them, all my cat love them so much
Samantha D.
These cat treats are great. My cat loves the taste and I like that they are soft treats at a nice price! The only down fall is that they seem to dry out before my cat can eat the whole thing and then she doesn’t like to eat them when they are dried out.
Simona I.
Herkimer, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Truly irresistible it's like she recognizes the bag!!Layla approves of these. They are crunchy and filled with yummy stuffing. She likes all the flavors from this company
Mathilda T.
Fort Worth
My cat WILL NOT eat these and I cannot seem to figure out why. Waste of money on my part, but my other cats don’t have any problems with them. He is our big treat eater, so that’s why I cared, but I suppose it doesn’t really matter that much. They don’t stink like some other cat treats do, and that’s a plus, and they’re not too expensive. All in all a good buy for your furry friend.
Cheyenne G.
Mauldin
My kitty marbles was 18 years old when she passed away last year. And everytime I would shake the bottle she would come darting straight towards me. She loved the flavor and I loved the softness of the treats, as well as the price. Great product!

Pounce Moist Cat Treats
Dawn V.
One of my cat’s favorite treats. She comes running every time she hears the bag. She’s 13yrs old and has been a fan of these since she was a kitten. They seem to exceed her expectations.
Dana R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat as seems to really like this because they seem to enjoy it and they always eat all of it
Felicia D.
Kountze
A wallet friendly choice of soft cat snacks. Our cat Felix seems to enjoy them in the seafood medley flavor.
Haley M.
My cat likes them one day then doesn’t the next . I’m not sure what that’s about because usually she’s all over treats all the time but not with these cat treats . Is there maybe something in there that she doesn’t like I have no idea .
Tori h.
fredrica
This is a great product if you are on a budget but still want to make your cat happy my cats love them
Tiffany B.
Portland, OR
Does your cat like these?
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Does your cat like these
Dawn U.
What did you Guys and Gals name your Cat/Cats?
lisa i.
Do they still have these in stores? Havent seen them in a while.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
When I shake the bag of pounce treats my cats come running....Do yours?

back