BY POUNCE CAT TREATS #21 in Cat Treats

Vicky S.
Beaverton, OR
My cat DollarBill loves Pounce in all flavors. I enjoy the reusable containers than the pouches. The containers allow you to shake and let the cat know its treat time. I even shake it when I cant find him and he comes running for it lol. It has a price of $1.00 here in Oregon, and thats for the tall container, so how can anyone resist. I will continue to buy pounce for my cat
Sarah V.
These treats are simple and basic. They've been around since I can remember. They have a great price. And my cats absolutely LOVE them. All I have to do is shake the bottle and they come running. Literally. But what cat doesn't run for treats! LOL When they get these though, they chow down and are ready for more. Definitely a great cat treat that is a good value.
Hannah S.
Morton, IL
My one cat loves these (the other doesn't like treats in general). She knows the sound of the pouch and will drop whatever she's doing and come find me. There have also been times she has dug through her toy basket or my purse to try and help herself. I like the crunchy ones because I can give her a lot at one time. I trained her to "sit" by using these treats.
Rose R.
San Antonio, TX
These are really great, they have a small but delicious variety (or so my cat says). But he loves them, he is a very spoiled kitty and he won't eat many treats but he'll eat these. Not to mention, I can usually find these literally anywhere for dirt cheap. The sell the full size plastic container of them for a dollar at the Dollar Tree. Very much worth it, and they don't give off any foul odor that a lot of cat treats do.
Rebecca R.
We have an indoor/outdoor cat, Tiger, and anytime he is outside, we just shake the bag and he comes running from wherever he was!! He LOVES them! He gobbles them down so fast I don't think he even tastes it, haha! Our neighbor's cat, Callie, also very much so enjoys them! She comes over everyday at the back door to wait for someone to bring her a treat, haha!!
Amy G.
West Winfield, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats are very fussy and depending on they day or weather or what ever they have in mind is what controls whether they like pounce or not. I have to buy different flavors and also different brands (crunchy & soft) to try to figure out which they want to eat each night. My cats are my children, when we get done eating dinner every night they get their nightly snack.
Kristen H.
Ponchatoula, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat is not a picky eater at all but she completely turns her nose up at these treats. i tried giving her one multiple times and she sniffs it then walks away. I also used them to give her oral pill to her because they are soft so you can kind of put the pill in the middle and the only thing she swallowed was the pill! she spit the treat right back up
Chelsea B.
Tucson, AZ
I tried these once and out of no where my cat was puking all over my apartment! At first I thought it was because he got into something. Once I brought him to the vet, the vet advised me that the treats were the cause. I feel so bad for my little kitty. I guess some kittens are allergic to it.
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
Both of my cats, a domestic short hair and a Norweigan Forest cat love the dry treats, but only one of my cats take to the softer kind. They will at first both eat the soft treats but then Toki, my short-haired cat usually ends up cleaning up the other cat's plate!
Riana B.
I feed these treats to stray cats. I would never give them to my pets. They ingredients are questionably sourced and don't include specified meats (aka roadkill). They throw a bunch of crap together and market it to cats because it smells like fish or chicken but if you care about your pet, you would spend the $1 extra for a more quality brand.
Tiffany B.
Portland, OR
Does your cat like these?
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Does your cat like these
Dawn U.
What did you Guys and Gals name your Cat/Cats?
lisa i.
Do they still have these in stores? Havent seen them in a while.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
When I shake the bag of pounce treats my cats come running....Do yours?