BY POUNCE CAT TREATS #10 in Cat Treats

Molly M.
Freehold, NJ
I've been buying the clear container ones since I had my first cat over 13 years ago. I remember finding them in the store when out with my mom and beggingg her to let me get them for Meow-Meow. I would come home and with a shake of the bottle she would come running! I keep buying them long after she passed for my four newer cats and with a shake they stop what they're doing and come running!
Leah V.
Lynchburg, VA
My 2 furry girls love these. They here the shake of the canister and here them come flying. The older cataloged them so much she decided to break into the kitchen cabinet, take the can out (year's ago when they had a different design) , get the top off and eat a ton. I was not a happy mommy when I got home.Silly girl. Now all treats are on lockdown:)These are the only treats they will eat
Fran E.
Holiday, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Although these are by far healthy and can cause your cat to be overweight if fed too many and too often, these are the most liked by my cat Dusty. She knows where I keep them and knows the sound of the bottle opening & door opening (where they are kept). I have tried other brands with her and she loves these the best. Great Product if given little each week. I give her 3 every 3 days.
Andrea B.
Ooltewah, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats loved these. Loved them so much, that when they were left home alone one day, there was a terrible massacre. They had gotten into the cabinet where they were stored, pulled out the treats, shredded the bag, and ate them all. The two of them were so excited to show me how independent they were at getting their own food, they took me directly to the scene of the crime when I got home.
Teresa R.
My cats love these treats so much, I have to hide them just so they're not clawing at the container. These are great, soft little treats that cats seem to really love. I haven't had a cat yet who didn't enjoy them. When my cats and I moved, I was worried about how they would handle the trip, so I bought a new thing of these treats to keep the cats preoccupied. They're a good price, and a nice way to reward good behavior, or just spoil your cats. :)
Jasmine S.
My cats love Pounce! in fact i have removed the Pounce Bags from the lower cabinets because they open the doors and rip up the bag just to get their very tasting treats. I've always bought this brand i think its great! The price for these treats are very reasonable. All i have to do is give the bag a little shake and they come running. This brand is definitely worth buying!
Vicky S.
Beaverton, OR
My cat DollarBill loves Pounce in all flavors. I enjoy the reusable containers than the pouches. The containers allow you to shake and let the cat know its treat time. I even shake it when I cant find him and he comes running for it lol. It has a price of $1.00 here in Oregon, and thats for the tall container, so how can anyone resist. I will continue to buy pounce for my cat
breanna z.
ONALASKA
i have three cats and they all love this. they are 1, 5  and 10 years old and come running when I bring it out. I think it us a must if you have cats because not only do they enjoy it they also react to it so well. I would defiantly buy it again and again because it makes them truly happy!
Marissa T.
Woonsocket, RI
I use to give these to my cat when she was a kitten but as she got older I started giving her hard treats. I decided to buy these again cause I know she used to love these. She still likes them but I noticed after a few days the treats started to mold in the container.
Katie S.
Granville, IL
I have two cats one will be a year old in July and the other one will be three months in June and they both love these so much. They're super cheat & they don't upset my cats stomachs like some other treats do.
Tiffany B.
Portland, OR
Does your cat like these?
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Does your cat like these
Dawn U.
What did you Guys and Gals name your Cat/Cats?
lisa i.
Do they still have these in stores? Havent seen them in a while.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
When I shake the bag of pounce treats my cats come running....Do yours?