BY POUNCE CAT TREATS #20 in Cat Treats

Buy on Amazon
Saadia T.
I got this about two years ago. At that time I only had one kitty who loved everything. Hated these treats though and kinda sad to say his "being picky eater habit" started soon after that. Maybe the treats did do something to him. The texture is like play dough, it doesn't look appetizing. Has artificial colors that I think are probably not good. But now if you have a kitty like mine who will eat anything and I mean anything then this is for him.
Grace P.
Hamden, CT
What can I say about these treats? I haven't found a treat that my cat won't scarf down the whole bag in one sitting. These treats attract my cats as much as any other treats. However, I prefer the jar storage, and how it is reusable. Also, I like that they smell like bacon. Am I the only one who noticed that? I love it. Whenever I shake the bottle/bag my little cat comes running. These are a great fun and tasty treat for any cat.
Abby E.
Decatur, TX
My cat is 4 and she has never been into cat treats. She didn't like wet treats or dry ones either. When I bought these I was hopeful that she would like them. And boy did she!!! Now, every time I shake the bottle, she comes running. I give her one anytime I feel like it, however, I have used them to teach her to only scratch her scratchpost and I have taught her to say "please" when she wants one now :-) so far she likes the chicken flavor the most. It makes my cat happy, therefore I am happy too.
Katy M.
Nacogdoches, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I don't normally get pounce for my sweet lil kitty. But they were on sale so I bought two jars. They're easy to leave out, since she can't tear into the jars like she does with other bagged items.

Though with the moist treats we have to break them in two pieces, since she doesn't chew them really, which ends up with her throwing them up on the floor and making a mess, eww, right? But its not that big of a deal.
Katie D.
Columbia, SC
I would give these to our cats all the time but over time, even with giving them treats everyday, they would turn hard as rocks and the. Sts wouldn't eat them. I got a new one thinking that maybe the top wasn't sealing properly or was broke and the same thing happened. I would end up with a little over half of the bottle left because my cats wouldn't eat them once they turned hard. So we switched treats.
Kari M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cat loves these ! They are soft which is good since he never takes the time to chew them! I usually break them in half since he inhales them so quickly . They are good price , I believe this container I have that is 3 oz was a buck!
Sara R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Some of my kitties can be picky eaters but they all LOVE Pounce Moist treats! I've got many outdoor kitties that need treats from time to time and I always buy Pounce. I've never tried the crunchy ones so I can't review those, but I have yet to find a cat that dislikes the 'moist' treats! I actually had a rescue cat that was pregnant when we got her and we named one of her babies 'Pounce' after these treats!
Alondra V.
I found these treats at the 99cent store which it's a pretty good price comparing it to another stores. My cat Valentina loves them she can't never have enough. I would definitely buy them again. They lasted like two weeks only because I gave her a lot of them lol
Annie C.
Philadelphia, PA
I just bought these for my cats yesterday, and they are in love! They must be really tasty because they seem as though they cannot get enough of them. At first I was hesitant on how many I should allow each on of my cats to have but after reading the package I noticed there is a chart that let's you know the appropriate amount for your cat based on their weight. I also like the fact that these treat help with tarter control. Lastly, these treats are very inexpensive. I only paid $1.00 for a pack which leaves my pockets and cats very happy!
Nikki M.
Centralia, MO
My cats are obsessed with pounce cat treats I shake the container that they are in and all of my cats come running!!! They love love love it!! Right now as I am typing this they are beggingg me for some because I have the bottle next to me. The container is so cute I wish they were bigger so the cats don't swallow them whole but maybe it's just my cats who knows. Overall they are great for my kitties!!
Tiffany B.
Portland, OR
Does your cat like these?
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Does your cat like these
Dawn U.
What did you Guys and Gals name your Cat/Cats?
lisa i.
Do they still have these in stores? Havent seen them in a while.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
When I shake the bag of pounce treats my cats come running....Do yours?