BY POUNCE CAT TREATS #21 in Cat Treats

Liz L.
Garland, TX
My cat has had these since he was a kitten. He knows the sound of the lid... I'd just have to shake it, and he would come running. They're not extremely hard and crunchy like a lot of the other kitty treats, so they're easier on kittens to eat as well.

My cats' favorites were the seafood and chicken flavors.

Tip: Buy the cylinder package (the biggest one you can find), and then just buy the pouches afterward, using them as the refills. That way, you have a convenient container to store them in that's air tight, and you don't have to worry about closing pouch completely.
Fallon D.
gravel switch, ky
I was first given these treats by a friend and all three of my cats enjoyed them. Yet, it was because my friend's cat didn't like them that she gave them to me. Another friend of mine has several cats and they also do not like these treats. So if your cat is a bit on the fickle side I would pass these up. However, if your kitty isn't fussy give these a try.
Gladys A.
My cat loves these treats. If ever I can't find her in the house, I just pop the top and she bolts out of wherever she was hiding to come get a treat. She doesn't like crunchy treats much, so these are perfect for her. I've given her all three flavors and she seems to like them all equally. They do tend to dry out by the time I near the end of the bottle, however. The flip-top lid is very handy. Very nice, inexpensive kitty treats. I have yet to meet a cat that doesn't just love these!
Tiffany W.
Fort Worth, TX
I have three cats: one is super picky about his cat treats and will only eat Whisker Lickin's crunchy tuna flavored treats. The others two will eat any kind of treat. So I've been buying super healthy treats of all brands and hoping that my picky cat will like them.

Well, all three of my cats wouldn't touch these treats. I left them out for two days and only one or two were actually nibbled on.

I'm positive that this is a good product, but there is something about them that all three of my cats didn't like. I don't know what it was, but I was pretty disappointed.
Sheryl H.
Saint George, UT
I have been using these treats as something for my cats to get if they do what I want. I know this sounds crazy however, it does really work.

So....My Kitty Mr. Pickles eats the flowers I pick and put in a vase....Bad Kitty....So.....I have the flowers on the right side, and Pounce on the left side....I move the Pounce up to the top of the fridge away from Pickles, and push the flowers in front of his face....he starts for the flowers...I put the flowers on the fridge, take out a couple snacks and put them next to the bag...I do this until he does not move for the flowers, he waits for the treats...Try it!

Jennifer B.
Vineland, NJ
We have 3 cats. One is old, fluffy and grumpy and only eats hard treats. Another doesn't care and eats anything. Sheldon ONLY eats soft treats. Pounce is his absolute favorite!

I love shaking the can and watching him prance into the kitchen and he hops onto the edge of the table and looks at me with almost a smile. He refuses hard treats so there is always a couple containers or packets of Pounce in the house for my baby!

Cats love the shaking noise and if they like the treats they will come running for them when you shake it!
Katelyn B.
Philadelphia, PA
I was excited to give these to my cats because I can't imagine that hard treats feel good on their teeth (and have you heard that terrible crunch?!) but for some reason, they are uninterested in Pounce treats! I'm not sure if it's the smell or taste but both of my cats smelled one, licked it, and then left them alone. It was a fresh, sealed bottle so I know it's not because they were simply old. Also, one of my cats is VERY adventurous and will eat/try just about anything and the fact that he didn't like it tells me something.
Chrystal A.
N Wilkesboro, NC
My cats are picky and when I bought this they were skeptical of them but when they tried it they were hooked! Every time I shake the container they come running over and when I set it down somewhere they roll it over to me to open it.smart huh?! :) well there also great because there not even that expensive like some other treats that would easily cost 5 or more dollars and they come in a container so u can close it back up for use later then packaged.
Saadia T.
I got this about two years ago. At that time I only had one kitty who loved everything. Hated these treats though and kinda sad to say his "being picky eater habit" started soon after that. Maybe the treats did do something to him. The texture is like play dough, it doesn't look appetizing. Has artificial colors that I think are probably not good. But now if you have a kitty like mine who will eat anything and I mean anything then this is for him.
Joy U.
Crystal Spgs, MS
My cat, Kiera, absolutely LOVES these treats! We get the kind in the canister. And we've got her trained to where she can even get her treat out of the container herself. It's so cute! We open the lid, hold it close to her, and she just reaches her paw in, and grabs one with her claws (sometimes two at a time if she gets lucky. lol), and then she'll pop it into her mouth. :) It's one of the few tricks she does. lol Her favorite flavor is the tuna.
Tiffany B.
Portland, OR
Does your cat like these?
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Does your cat like these
Dawn U.
What did you Guys and Gals name your Cat/Cats?
lisa i.
Do they still have these in stores? Havent seen them in a while.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
When I shake the bag of pounce treats my cats come running....Do yours?