Pounce Cat Treats
Treat your feline friend to delicious Pounce Treats for Cats. These tasty cat treats are made with fun flavors that are simply irresistible to your pet. The soft, chewy texture and exciting shapes are sure to hold your cat’s interest and make every snack time fun and engaging. Pounce treats come ready to go in a convenient resealable container for maximum freshness.see more...
Top Questions See all 747 Q&A
- "I like to use them just here and there but the minute they hear me shake the bag they come running or wake up immediately!" in 149 reviews
- "It helps keep the tartar off hia tweth and helps keep his teeth white he comes running every time he hears the noise pf thr bag or little bottle." in 98 reviews
- "The plastic containers are also easily closed for freshness and the cats go crazy for the sound of treats being shaken." in 41 reviews
- "While they did offer more flavor a than the treats I do buy it wasn't worth it to me because I didn't want to be cleaning up aft them every time I gave them these treats. " in 34 reviews
- "My cat, Squishy, absolutely LOVES these cat treats, I love that I can purchase either soft OR crunchy and they are affordable." in 31 reviews
My cats' favorites were the seafood and chicken flavors.
Tip: Buy the cylinder package (the biggest one you can find), and then just buy the pouches afterward, using them as the refills. That way, you have a convenient container to store them in that's air tight, and you don't have to worry about closing pouch completely.
Well, all three of my cats wouldn't touch these treats. I left them out for two days and only one or two were actually nibbled on.
I'm positive that this is a good product, but there is something about them that all three of my cats didn't like. I don't know what it was, but I was pretty disappointed.
So....My Kitty Mr. Pickles eats the flowers I pick and put in a vase....Bad Kitty....So.....I have the flowers on the right side, and Pounce on the left side....I move the Pounce up to the top of the fridge away from Pickles, and push the flowers in front of his face....he starts for the flowers...I put the flowers on the fridge, take out a couple snacks and put them next to the bag...I do this until he does not move for the flowers, he waits for the treats...Try it!
I love shaking the can and watching him prance into the kitchen and he hops onto the edge of the table and looks at me with almost a smile. He refuses hard treats so there is always a couple containers or packets of Pounce in the house for my baby!
Cats love the shaking noise and if they like the treats they will come running for them when you shake it!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos