BY POUNCE CAT TREATS #21 in Cat Treats

Cara P.
Bristol, VT
All 3 of my cats love these. When I shake the bottle they all come running. They seem to enjoy all the flavors equally. Great treats for a great price
Jennifer Z.
I bought these treats for my cousins cat. She said she loved them (the cat loved them). Pounce cat treats are not expensive at all and cats like them.
Jennifer b.
Lubbock, TX
My cats love these. They are very moist just like the package says. I give them 4 to 5 a day and they still want more. They enjoy both of the flavors.
Rebekah S.
Cumberland, MD
My cats love the taste of these but because they are soft, the cats don't receive the same teeth cleaning benefits, like they would to eat hard treats.
Rebecca K.
Pottsville, AR
These are great, my kitty loves the soft treats! She prefers soft treats and they are hard to find, this brand carries soft treats and she loves them.
Mandy T.
Columbia, TN
WOW! This is my cats favorite treats. Every time she hears the lid pop, she runs in beggingg for them. I haven't seen a cat who isn't crazy about them!
April M.
Winston Salem, NC
My cat loves these treats so much. I buy them 2 times a month. Plus the treats are soft. And not hard like the other treats. I have bought in the past.
Nicole R.
Walla Walla, WA
My cat Mila loves pounce. She comes running every time she hears me pick up the container! If you want to spoil your cat, this is definitely a winner!
Izzy O.
Lebanon, PA
My cats really liked this when they were kittens...they came RUNNING when we shook the plastic bottle! They still like them nowadays, but not as much.
Teresa D.
Rolling Mdws, IL
My cats love these treats, the crunchy better then the soft but will eat any of them. I would recommend these for price and the fact they enjoy them
Tiffany B.
Portland, OR
Does your cat like these?
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Does your cat like these
Dawn U.
What did you Guys and Gals name your Cat/Cats?
lisa i.
Do they still have these in stores? Havent seen them in a while.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
When I shake the bag of pounce treats my cats come running....Do yours?