BY POUNCE CAT TREATS

Jenny G.
Columbus, OH
My cats ADORE these treats. All I have to do is shake the bottle or bag, and boy do they come running. Crunchy or soft.... these are great kitty treats.
Maura F.
San Mateo, CA
My cat "BOO" loves these treats. He always keeps meowing to have more. When he is alone he loves to get in his stash and tries to open the bag to get more.
Jacque B.
Hooks, TX
My cats love these! All I have to do is get them out of the cabinet and they come running! they know the sound! Their stockings are full of them right now!
Lauren-Paige H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves these ive even trained her to stand up to get these treats. I always by these for her. And she gets them whwn she has been really a good cat
Brittany V.
Algonac, MI
I just have to shake the bag or can and they will come running so fast. My cats are 2 and 12 years old (human years.) I suggest trying them for you cats!
Mechele O.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I use these traers when taking my cat to the vet. He hates getting in the carrier and this helps with that task. He a cslm boy once inside and munching.
Gina H.
Elk Grove, CA
My 3 cats love these treats! They get really excited when they hear me reach for the bag, and they all coming running cause they know it's treat time!
Julie L.
Union Grove, WI
My cat loves these... she thinks they are an editable toy ! she will play with them before she eats them, so funny to watch !
she likes the soft ones.
Alicia O.
Green Bay , WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats really like the softness of these treats. The reclosable plastic lid containers that these come in are very convenient for opening and closing.
Izzy O.
Lebanon, PA
My cats really liked this when they were kittens...they came RUNNING when we shook the plastic bottle! They still like them nowadays, but not as much.
Tiffany B.
Portland, OR
Does your cat like these?
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Does your cat like these
Dawn U.
What did you Guys and Gals name your Cat/Cats?
lisa i.
Do they still have these in stores? Havent seen them in a while.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
When I shake the bag of pounce treats my cats come running....Do yours?

Amazon