BY POUNCE CAT TREATS #10 in Cat Treats

Jacque B.
Hooks, TX
My cats love these! All I have to do is get them out of the cabinet and they come running! they know the sound! Their stockings are full of them right now!
Brittney A.
I like that the ones in the can allow the treats to stay moist, which makes me feel like I'm giving my cat a real treat since I usually feed her dry food.
Jodi P.
Beaumont, CA
All five of my fur babies scarf these! They prefer the crunchy ones in the bag. They eg for these. I always grab a bag for my kitties to keep them happy.
Rachel M.
Southport, NC
My cats go crazy for these treats! I don't even have to shake it anymore for them to know it's treat time, but I do it anyway because they get so excited!
Roxanne C.
KYLE, TX
My cats love these treats. I've tried numerous different kinds of cat treats & these are the only ones they'll actually eat. Any flavor & they devour them.
Fran E.
Holiday, FL
My cat loves these and since she has teeth problems, these work the best for her. I do not give her to many because I read they can cause Diabetes in cats.
Kat H.
My cats absolutely love these things! I have given them the seafood medley, chicken flavored, and turkey flavored. They seem to just gobble them right up!
Kayla M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
These treats are very good, keeps the cats coming and playful. Occasionally my cat throws up but it might not be from these. She only gets a few at a time.
Madelyn H.
Gwinn, MI
My cat, Nala, LOVES the tuna ones. I shake the treat jar and she comes running! She does not like a lot of treat brands so this is definitely a good thing!
Nicole C.
El Dorado, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My youngest cat really enjoys these. When she hears the package she comes running. My oldest cat won't eat any kind of cat treat, but my youngest one will.
Tiffany B.
Portland, OR
Does your cat like these?
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Does your cat like these
Dawn U.
What did you Guys and Gals name your Cat/Cats?
lisa i.
Do they still have these in stores? Havent seen them in a while.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
When I shake the bag of pounce treats my cats come running....Do yours?