BY POUNCE CAT TREATS #27 in Cat Treats

Buy on Amazon
Tess Z.
My cats love this treats and when I run out of them they meow like crazy and beg for more treats lol so so cute my heart says to keep buying them for my cats
Charlene E.
New Albany, IN
Out of all the cat treats I've given my cat, these seem to be his favorite! He even seems to make these pleased little sounds whenever he's munching on them.
M O.
Montague, MI
My cat loves these treats so much that sometimes she will get into the bag by herself and one time she ate a whole bag when I was gone but she was fine still
Mallisa L.
Destrehan, LA
My cat loves these. They are soft and chewy which is good for his teeth because he is old. He jumps up when he hears me grab the bag. Great treats for cats.
Kimberly T.
Memphis, TN
My two kitties love these treats! I think the fact that they're soft makes it much easier for them to chew, especially since they scarf them down so quickly!
Ashley Y.
Hilton, NY
I purchased these for my kitten and he would not get near them! I was a little disappointed because they are so cheap. My friend's cats go crazy over these!
aimee p.
oshkosh, WI
I used to purchase this product on a regular basis, but I now changed brands. I bought one package of them and they turned *rock hard* within a few days.
Penny C.
waynesboro
My furbaby is so addicted to this, I have to keep them in fridge so he can't smell them, for he smells , he wants. Will just bully you till he gets the treat
Jessica H.
Saginaw, MI
My cat always comes running when she hears me shake the bottle or package. She eats them first when I put them on her food so that must mean they are good!
Allison B.
Buffalo, NY
My kitties love these treats! They're soft and they munch them down in no time. I've always used pounce brand for all my cats and I've never had a problem!
Tiffany B.
Portland, OR
Does your cat like these?
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Does your cat like these
Dawn U.
What did you Guys and Gals name your Cat/Cats?
lisa i.
Do they still have these in stores? Havent seen them in a while.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
When I shake the bag of pounce treats my cats come running....Do yours?