BY POUNCE CAT TREATS #10 in Cat Treats

Jacci D.
Middletown, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats love these and I keep the container for other treats once I'm done. I use the softer ones to put my cat's daily pill in it and she eats it right up.
aimee p.
oshkosh, WI
I used to purchase this product on a regular basis, but I now changed brands. I bought one package of them and they turned *rock hard* within a few days.
Kimberly T.
Memphis, TN
My two kitties love these treats! I think the fact that they're soft makes it much easier for them to chew, especially since they scarf them down so quickly!
Sarah K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Just not my cat's favorite, and the moist treats go stale quite fast. I love the container and wish they had more treats with thus kind of container design.
Danielle B.
He loves these treats. He comes running whenever he hears my open the tube. It's funny because he will only eat the soft chewy ones but not the crunchy ones.
Amanda H.
FAIRBORN, OH
My cat that normally isn't pick is picky about her regular food sure is picky when it comes to treats. She likes the Pounce treats, but only the soft ones.
Tess Z.
My cats love this treats and when I run out of them they meow like crazy and beg for more treats lol so so cute my heart says to keep buying them for my cats
Robin B.
Bay St Louis, MS
My cats love these treats. They love them so much that if I'm not sure where they are, all I have to do is open the lid of the jar and they'll come running.
Jennalyn M.
Alpena, MI
I have three cats who are all different and hard to please in their own way. They ALL love Pounces, it's quite a feat. They don't like the crunchy ones.
Charlene E.
New Albany, IN
Out of all the cat treats I've given my cat, these seem to be his favorite! He even seems to make these pleased little sounds whenever he's munching on them.
Tiffany B.
Portland, OR
Does your cat like these?
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Does your cat like these
Dawn U.
What did you Guys and Gals name your Cat/Cats?
lisa i.
Do they still have these in stores? Havent seen them in a while.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
When I shake the bag of pounce treats my cats come running....Do yours?