BY POUNCE CAT TREATS #10 in Cat Treats

Robin M.
Denver, CO
My cats love these, but they are just another example of junk food for cats. I wish they had better ingredients! But these are fine for the occasional treat.
Samantha R.
Bronx, NY
My cats adore these if I'm not careful where I put them I'll find them ripped open and eaten lol,and they don't make one my cats with a sensitive stomach sick.
Franki
Brooklyn, NY
These are very inexpensive and when my cats see them they run for some. I would definitely recommend these treats to cheer up and reward your little kitties!!
Stephanie H.
Chuckey, TN
My cat, Chopper, loves these treats!! If I go near his treats he meows till he gets one. And if you are in another room and shake the bottle he comes running!
Kassandra B.
Troy, NY
I have very picky eaters and my cats love these. I also love how these have the tartar and plaque control too so I know my cats teeth are being taken care of.
Jennifer V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat rocky loves them, number one brand I love giving my cat when he's a good boy... He really loves them because when I shake the bag he know to come to me.
Alicia J.
Yucca Valley, CA
Anytime I shake the container - my cat comes running. She loves them. I don't mind getting these because they are such a great deal and a nice treat for kitty.
Veronica C.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
My cat love these treats. Each time i show him one he meows his mouth off. The only thing i hate which i totaly understand is that his breath smells like tuna!
Rachel T.
San Diego, CA
I tried giving my cat the Moist treats from the jar package. My cat did not like them. These also are not the healthiest option so I would not buy them again.
Whitley G.
These are so affordable and soft for your cats. I believe they cost only around 1$ a can and they love them. The jar come pretty full, and the cats love them.
Tiffany B.
Portland, OR
Does your cat like these?
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Does your cat like these
Dawn U.
What did you Guys and Gals name your Cat/Cats?
lisa i.
Do they still have these in stores? Havent seen them in a while.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
When I shake the bag of pounce treats my cats come running....Do yours?