BY POUNCE CAT TREATS #20 in Cat Treats

Buy on Amazon
Beth M.
Lancaster, CA
These are a great price and she loves them so its always a win-win! I usually throw a couple in her bowl when it's time to eat and she is always meowing for more!
Whitney B.
New York Mills, NY
These are the only cat treats all my cats eat an the only treats i have trusted for 16 years and my oldest cat at 16 still could eat the whole container if allowed
Caitlin R.
RSM, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purrrrfect little snacks to reward your cat while training! My cats now recognize their names, come when called and can play fetch thanks to using these as an aid.
Erica A.
East Liverpool, OH
My cats weren't too enthused with this brand of treats. I bought it a few times but they only ate a few out of the bottle, but they are cheap, that could be why!
MK J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I buy this pack for my cats every couple of weeks and they really enjoy them. They always have to have more then one
Carrie A.
Fayetteville, NC
My cat loves these treats! She would eat the whole container in one sitting if I would let her! She is dainty, so these little treats are perfect size for her!
Mary Brennan G.
Winston Salem, NC
Both of my cats love these! Whenever they're doing good or being extra sweet, I reward them with these. These were their Christmas presents about two years ago.
Heather M.
Mesa, AZ
Both of my cats, one old one young, love these treats. While there are only 3 varieties, they are all soft which make it easy for both cats to chew and digest.
kathy m.
Mount Eden, KY
Pounce is a great treat...my cat is particular about her treats and she loves it..I can shake the bottle and she comes running. .Their also a really good price.
Maria Y.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cats eat these babies up! My dogs have snatched a few of these in the past, too-- and they gobble them up, as well. They seem to have no complaints on them!
Tiffany B.
Portland, OR
Does your cat like these?
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Does your cat like these
Dawn U.
What did you Guys and Gals name your Cat/Cats?
lisa i.
Do they still have these in stores? Havent seen them in a while.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
When I shake the bag of pounce treats my cats come running....Do yours?